Our sales team is 100% focused on closing deals. They sell Ignite’s world-class enterprise software to the world’s leading brands, solving customer challenges and helping customers succeed.
Sales Executive (Remote) – $100K – Kuwait City, KW
- Taking ownership of sales-qualified leads from account managers and progressing those opportunities towards close/won, i.e. signed contracts)
- Driving pipeline velocity through predictive customer contact and interactions
- Forecasting and tracking sales stages in Salesforce and other tools to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
- Talking to customers at different levels of the organization, resolving pain points and delivering value propositions
- Executing on account plans on a daily basis
Sales Executive Key Responsibilities
- Convert sales-qualified leads for solution expansion and upsell, support program upsell, and new solution cross-sell to closed/won status
- Represent value propositions across a portfolio of enterprise software products to our installed customer base
- Engage effectively with customers to rapidly advance deals through the defined steps in our sales process
- Utilize the SCOTSMAN qualification framework and other methods adopted by our team to track and accelerate your work
Sales Executive (Remote). Basic Requirements
- 3+ years successful track record in enterprise software sales (focused on or including to installed base)
- Experienced closer, with a history of exceeding sales or account management quotas
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Native (or equivalent) spoken and written English
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Outreach (or comparable tools)
Sales Executive (Remote). About Ignite Technologies
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent, and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from our partners at Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4229-KW-KuwaitCi-SalesExecutive.001
Sales Executive (Remote)
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.