Sales Operations Coordinator – Waterloo, Canada. While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role.
As a member of our Sales Operations team, you will be responsible for providing integral support the Sales Team Globally. Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Sales Operations, you will use your communication and organization skills to provide central support to both our Sales and our Manufacturing teams, to ensure successful flow of orders through various stages of the Proof of Concept cycle including trials and RMA returns.
This position is ideal for a candidate who will flourish in an open, energetic, and extremely fast-paced sales environment.
Sales Operations Coordinator – Waterloo, Canada
- Review of trial opportunity and quote from Sales Operations aspect in order to ensure data is accurate for technical review and quick turnaround on request
- Working with Manufacturing team on delivery of trials (both software and hardware)
- Responsible for working with Account team for return of equipment in timely manner
- Occasional management of RMAs
- Using Salesforce to review trial opportunities and quotes to ensure all necessary information is captured correctly to move to technical review and approval
- Entry of orders into SAP from Salesforce
- Delivery of SW trials (using JIRA ticketing system)
- Working with Manufacturing team to review commercial docs for hardware trial shipments
- Follow up with Account team for extensions and/or return of equipment at end of trial duration
- Generation of return hardware shipment docs
- Closure of trials at time of completion
- Other follow-up as required
- Familiarity with other Corporate Sales Operations functions for the purposes of assisting during high volume periods
Sales Operations Coordinator. What Skills you Bring:
- College diploma or 2+yrs related experience, technology industry background preferred
- Experience working as an Operations Coordinator or in Customer Service
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize in fast-paced environments
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Strong understanding of shipping logistics
Sales Operations Coordinator. Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Excel
Sales Operations Coordinator. Additional Knowledge and Skills:
- General understanding of software licensing is considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of HW BOMs
Networks are evolving, and operators need to keep up. At Sandvine, we’re working with innovative customers who are looking to embrace change and constantly improve. By combining analytics, machine learning, and automation, we help hundreds of network operators around the world make their networks run simpler and smarter – all while exceeding their expectations.
As a Sandviner, you’ll take on new challenges, learn from industry leaders, and contribute to creative solutions as part of a growing team that is transforming the way the world runs networks.
Sales Operations Coordinator. What You Can Expect From Us:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and vacation from day one
- Commitment to employee health and well-being (e.g. on-site chiropractor and massage therapist, work from home opportunities, monthly fitness challenges)
- Fun work environment that includes team events, sports leagues, on-site gaming + complementary drinks and snacks
While we’re not able to reach out to everyone who applies, we will contact you if your skills and experience are a match for the role.
Sandvine is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability or disability.
If you have an interview or workplace accommodation request, please contact our Global Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sales Operations Coordinator. Sandvine Applicant Data Protection Authorization:
Thank you for your interest in Sandvine. In order to consider you for possible employment with Sandvine, we need to collect and process some of your personal data. Please read the following Sandvine Data Protection Authorization and provide your consent to collect and process your personal information for employment consideration. Your data will be retained by Sandvine in our global recruitment system located in Canada for a period of five years.
The information you are submitting to Sandvine is considered personal information and may be protected by worldwide data protection laws, including but not limited to the Canadian PIPEDA and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Sandvine takes data privacy compliance very seriously and is committed to compliance with all applicable privacy laws. Sandvine requires your permission to collect, process, use, store, and share your personal information, as well as transfer this information to our recruitment system. Sandvine will not share, sell, or rent your personal information with or to third parties for their personal use without your consent.
Access to your data will be strictly limited to Sandvine’s Staffing Operations, Recruitment Personnel, Sandvine Hiring Managers, and relevant employees selected to conduct employment interviews. Any individual requiring access to your personal data as part of his/her job responsibilities is trained on data privacy laws and held accountable for compliance.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this authorization, including providing consent to collect your personal data for the purpose of potential employment or an internship with Sandvine. We will not be able to accept applications otherwise.
Sales Operations Coordinator.
- Computer Networking
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.