Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde 2020. Scholarships and Fellowships. Partially Funded. Country:UK
Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde 2020
Apply for the Scholarships at the University of Strathclyde 2020. The deadline for the application is 24th August 2020. The name of the scholarship is an MBA Visionary Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde, 2020.
The University of Strathclyde is offering scholarships to students from the UK, EEA, RUK, EU, UK, and Islands, International regions. Additionally, the scholarship amounts to GBP 5,000 for a duration of one year.
- UK, EEA, RUK, EU, UK, and Islands, International students are eligible to apply for the MBA Visionary Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde, 2020.
- Additionally, applicants who are already registered in the program do not qualify to apply.
- Also, the University prefers the candidates with excellent managerial and leadership skills.
- Similarly, successful candidates of the MBA Visionary Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde, 2020 will be notified by the middle of September 2020.
- Applicants of MBA Visionary Scholarship at the University of Strathclyde, 2020 must submit a 1000 word statement and state which scholarship they wish for and how they meet the scholarship criteria.
About the University
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university. The university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Organizer||University of Strathclyde|
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org