Security Operations Center Analyst – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Network basics, knowledge about network protocols, Knowledge about multiple operating systems across Windows and Unix domain,
- Preferred Splunk SIEM tool
- Others: SIEM IBM QRadar, HP ArcSight, RSA SA, Mcafee ESM
- SIEM Monitoring, Vulnerability Scan & Administration
- Network basics, knowledge about network protocols, Knowledge about multiple operating systems across Windows and Unix domain, Database basics, Basics of Active Directory
- Hands on knowledge of one of the SIEM products
- Should have experience in configuring and customizing the SIEM tool.
- Integration and troubleshooting of log sources
- Should have ability to create custom queries, event parsers
- Searching and Reporting capabilities with SIEM Tool and custom dashboard creation
Security Operations Center Analyst – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
(Good to have)
- CyberSecurity basics, Scripting
- Knowledge of network technologies, Windows and Unix administration
- Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, AV and End Point security, Web Application Firewalls, anti-spam systems, event correlation systems, etc.
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities, threats, attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills
- Should have knowledge of a scripting language and UNIX command line.
- Knowledge of Incident Management process
- To monitor network security events and take appropriate action based on security policy.
- Monitoring of Security tools events
- Analysis of incidents and take appropriate action based on work instructions
- Raising tickets and assigning to the resolver team
- Performing Health check of Security tools
- Performing Vulnerability Assessment
- Creating monthly reports and dashboards
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.