Senior Accountant – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Senior Accountant is needed to work with one the worlds most respected Management Consultancies.
You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role along with accounting qualification’s such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA. Please note that due to current visa restrictions we can only consider candidates currently based in the UAE.
Senior Accountant – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Control the recording of bank movements including preparing bank journals, bank reconciliations, cash
- flow forecast, daily bank statement, and recording client receipts.
- You will be required to perform general accounting tasks required for the month end close, including journal entries, accrual
- and prepaid schedules, and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Support the tax and audit process, prepare VAT analysis and monthly/ quarterly filing.
- Assist with various Ad-hoc project work as required.
- Candidates with experience of working with one of the “Big 4” is ideal. Immediate start and excellent benefits on offer
Senior Accountant. Seniority Level
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.