Senior Analyst, Internal Audit – Stockholm, SE. Spotify Internal Audit (IA) is looking for a Senior Analyst with a technical or engineering background to join Internal Audit to help support and execute our Internal Audit strategy.
We are looking for an individual with experience working with agile, fast-moving organizations who enjoy working in a high-performing and highly-collaborative international team environment.
You will support the company’s annual SOX compliance program, and participate in assurance and advisory projects within technology areas such as enterprise IT, security engineering, data infrastructure, data privacy, IT operations, application development, and the technology platform.
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden and will report to the Senior Manager, Technology Internal Audit located in Stockholm. Some travel will be required, potentially up to 30%.
Senior Analyst, Internal Audit – Stockholm, SE. What You’ll Do
- Participate in operational audits including risk assessment, execution, and post-remediation validation for audits that cover both business and technology risks, including privacy and security focused-audits.
- Participate in the testing of technology components of our Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal controls framework, including identification of risks, controls and remediation of gaps from the assessment process.
- Support enterprise risk assessment process.
- Support major business and technology projects by providing your risk point of view.
- Provide guidance and support to internal stakeholders as they address control deficiencies or make significant process changes (e.g. implementation of new systems).
- Help Spotify teams prioritize between the value of fast development and compliance requirements.
Senior Analyst, Internal Audit. Who You Are
- You have a bachelor degree with a major in computer science, engineering, data science, MIS, or equivalent education focused on information systems.
- You have 3 – 7 years of relevant experience in IT audit or hands-on experience in areas such as information security, data privacy, IT operations, or application development.
- You have or are pursuing a CISA, CGEIT, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CIA, or other relevant certifications.
- You have domain expertise in technology, security, privacy, and/or music/entertainment. Experience in professional services is a plus.
- You have experience with cloud technology, especially Google Cloud Platform, and other cloud technology. Experience with SQL (such as BigQuery, PostgreSQL), Python, and other languages is a plus.
- You have experience and/or interest in emerging technologies, such as machine learning, process mining, robotic process automation, etc.
- You have experience with agile development methodologies or working with frameworks like NIST 800.53, ITIL, ISO27001, COBIT, etc.
- You have experience working with multinational organizations; experience working with a SEC foreign private issuer (FPI) is a plus.
- You have demonstrated experience in project management practices, tooling, and managing multiple projects and tasks.
- You have strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills that allow interactions with team members and business partners.
- You are able to work with minimal supervision and in cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators.
Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.