Senior data Engineer – Amsterdam, Netherlands. €50k – 70k. Visa sponsor. About this job
Senior data Engineer. Job description
Your mission should you choose to accept it…Is to provide accurate data to the business at the right time. Not only should you equip business with accurate data and knowledge of data, but you will also help the data team to grow and define architecture of future data platform.
You should think about new technologies that could improve analysis, business and processes.
Being a Data Engineer is all about providing the means to answer (difficult) business questions and solving puzzles such as;
- Who ordered PSN credits in the last 2 hours?
- What’s the usual behaviour of customers recharging prepaid cards in Venezuela?
- Is the product bought for self-use or as a gift?
A day as a Data Engineer could look like..
9:00: start the day with a cup of coffee (or tea) and talk to your team mates and colleagues about whatever is on your mind
9:30: 15 minutes standup with your team to recap what you’ve done yesterday and what you’ll be doing today
9:45 – 12:00: get your hands dirty on daily tasks, such as create or change ETL/ELT, support analysts with the data they need for their every day’s work. Occasionally have some meetings with the stakeholders to align what needs to be done and make some changes to your work
12:00 – 13:00: have lunch with your friends and share exciting things about your life
13:00 – 17:00: work autonomously on your tasks or closely together with your team mates (depends on the work that needs to be done). We frequently talk about new things (trends,tools) that excite us and we should do in the future as a Data Platform Team to support and grow business opportunities
Join Jobzey for more job opportunities.
Senior data Engineer. We are looking for someone that…
- 5+ years of relevant work experience regarding complex data issues
- A degree from Hogwarts on Python wizardry
- Experience and deep knowledge of Apache Airflow
- Demonstrable experience with Snowflake and/or Redshift
- ETL guru vibes providing demonstrable experience in data warehousing, ETL/ELT, AWS, optimization and modelling data and data flow
It’s nice if you have…
- Experience with integration of different systems – marketing and e-commerce systems experience
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager, GA360)
- Experience with building data pipelines
- Resolve to use marketing/data-flow automation on a daily basis
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit creativegroup.recruitee.com.