Senior Enterprise Account Executive – San Francisco, California, United States. This role is for someone who has a consultative sales approach and is comfortable calling on C, VP and Director level decision makers in mid-market to large enterprise organizations.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Higher Logic is an industry leader in cloud-based engagement platforms. Our data-driven approach gives organizations an expanded suite of engagement capabilities, including online communities and marketing automation. From the initial web visit to renewal and ongoing engagement, we help you track and manage interactions along each stage of the digital customer experience.
Organizations worldwide use Higher Logic to bring people all together, by giving their community a home where they can interact, share ideas, answer questions, and stay connected. Everything we do – the tools and features in our software, our services, partnerships, best practices – drives our ultimate goal of making your organization successful.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive. Job Description
Higher Logic, a fast-growing software company with a great company culture and competitive benefits, is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join the Corporate Sales team. The Senior Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales cycle, from generating new prospects through contract signature.
This role is for someone who has a consultative sales approach and is comfortable calling on C, VP and Director level decision makers in mid-market to large enterprise organizations.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive. Responsibilities:
- Initiate prospect contact from marketing-generated leads and client referrals.
- Can actively generate leads while also maintaining active pipeline of warm leads.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of clients’ business processes and needs by becoming a “business partner” with our clients.
- Communicate ROI to clients.
- Attend trade meetings, conferences, seminars, and conventions as needed.
- Travel to clients and potential clients as needed.
- Track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
Senior Enterprise Account Executive. Qualifications
- 8+ years of experience selling SaaS; SaaS marketing technology preferable.
- Experienced and comfortable selling in 30 to180-day sales cycle.
- Proven ability to achieve a complex sale which involves multiple decision makers from different departments or levels.
- Consultative, solutions-oriented sales process.
- Great presentation skills, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Strong CRM Experience (Salesforce preferred).
- Must be a self- motivated, team player with a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.