Senior Financial Controller Jobs – Leading Global – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This includes the consolidation of Accounting and Management Information and working closely with the finance team members in the Middle East.
Our global client has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Controller to join their Dubai team. The successful candidate will report directly into the Head of Finance and will be responsible for transversal finance activities.
This includes the consolidation of Accounting and Management Information and working closely with the finance team members in the Middle East. Further responsibilities include the transversal financial analyses that will ensure the company’s plan is delivered in a controlled and sound financial environment.
Senior Financial Controller Jobs – Leading Global – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Financial Controller Jobs . Key Responsibilities
- Lead month-end consolidation process: review and challenge local finance teams’ submissions
- Responsible for consolidated reporting: in charge of the production of monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated financial MI to internal stakeholders to prescribed timescales showing performance of KPIs against plan with variances and trends explained, identification of mitigation actions when needed
- Lead consolidation process of budgets, plans and forecasts: review, challenge and consolidate local finance teams’ submissions
- Lead transversal financial analyses to ensure the company grows in a robust profitable framework.
- Support the Head Of Finance on strategic projects and initiatives, liaising with other teams to gather inputs, build financial models with robust set of assumptions, with a view to deliver strong and reliable business cases, that will be syndicated with the business
- Oversee statutory audits for all entities across the region.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable taxes and duties including VAT, Account Payable and Payroll
- Supervise and manage the finance team
Senior Financial Controller Jobs . Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in Finance as a Financial Controller or Manager
- Strong experience in leading a planning process and cost controlling
- Great communication skills and the ability to communicate complex financial projects
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills with experience of handling large volumes of data and ability to build and maintain complex financial models.
- Managerial experience: you lead by example, and love to empower your teammates to do their best work
- Previous experience of working in a VAT environment is highly desired.
- ACA OR ACCA Qualified
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.