Senior Frontend Developer – Melbourne, Australia. You will be working with various stakeholders across product, sales/marketing, legal, etc, to maintain and improve the website.
About the role
Affinda supports companies to embrace AI technologies. Our first publicly launched product is Draftable – a world-class document comparison solution. Draftable offers a range of document comparison products for individuals, teams, and enterprises across the world. Our powerful comparison technology and elegant user-friendly viewer are shared between all our products/platforms.
Draftable Online is our free online service for comparing documents. Our users generate over one million comparisons each year. We are looking to upgrade this service to meet the needs of teams and large organizations.
You will be the technical lead for our front-end web development, including our Draftable Online product and our core comparison viewer. You will be working with our Product Lead and other team members to prioritise and build features.
You will also be responsible for our public facing website. You will be working with various stakeholders across product, sales/marketing, legal, etc, to maintain and improve the website.
In addition to supporting the Draftable product, we expect you will be involved in new front-end projects relating to our innovative and growing artificial intelligence business.
Senior Frontend Developer – Melbourne, Australia
Frontend Developer . About you
- You have 1+ years of experience with React.
- You are independent and self-reliant. You are happy working on a task by yourself but you will take initiative to involve other team members when necessary.
- You have a high attention to detail. You are intimately familiar with the complexities of web development, e.g. mobile responsiveness, browser compatibility.
- You have a great sense of design. You like making software that delights users. (Graphic design skills are a bonus, but not necessary)
- You appreciate the importance of clear communication, especially when working in a remote team.
Frontend Developer . About our culture
We are a small, friendly team of experienced professionals. We are all great at what we do and appreciate the value of working with highly competent peers. We are collaborative, and we expect you to take an active role in evolving our engineering culture.
Our development process is product-led. We are agile (but not Agile). We like short milestones. We launch things as soon as they’re ready. We like iterating based off user feedback. We do things right the first time, even if it takes a little longer. We don’t have much technical debt. We like good documentation. From time to time we promise a feature to customer, but we otherwise don’t have many external deadlines.
Draftable is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to building a team that represents a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, skills and experiences.
Frontend Developer . Some things you might be doing in your first few months
- Take over leadership of our comparison viewer
- Create & setup a new SEM landing page based off a brief from the sales/marketing team.
- Implement a new feature in the comparison viewer from a high-fidelity design
- Work with our Product Lead to iterate on a feature in the viewer
- Implement front-end of an online accounts system for Draftable Online users
- Test & fix major browser compatibility issues
- Replace/rework our email templates (for our automated emails)
Frontend Developer . How to apply
Send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more about our hiring process here:
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.