Associate Director, Procurement Manager – Singapore. You hereby also give consent for the referees that may be listed in this application to be contacted for the purpose of obtaining professional references to consider your suitability for employment.
Business Stakeholder Partnership Management
- Serve as procurement subject-matter-expert, identify, engage and coordinate with Bridge Member Operators (BMOs) for Group sourcing opportunities and strategies and procurement activities
- For each sourcing or tender, provide advisory and operational support to all stakeholders
Associate Director/Procurement Manager – Bedok, Singapore
- Lead and drive the alignment of processes and systems across the Bridge Alliance Group – Review current procurement systems (eWorkflow and eSourcing tool) to leverage on the tool to support future growth
- Lead Procurement’s spend analysis and reporting (sourcing analysis, contract analysis, etc.)
- Drive cost savings from the tender to help the Group in achieving cost reductions. Improve Procurement Dashboard to track critical metrics that determine if Procurement are delivering the required ROI to the business
- Review the supply and demand requirements for the BMOs, develop a pipeline of procurement initiatives with the BMOs to address the business need, and meet Bridge Alliance Cost Savings KPIs
- Identify procurement opportunities from spend analysis to drive aggregate volume procurement across the Group
Senior Manager/Associate Director. Group Tender Management
- Lead, track and monitor the tender teams on the completion of tenders and direct sourcing activities
- Facilitate and plan all Group Networks (Mobile/Fixed) and Devices procurement demand forecasts, including tenders and direct sourcing
- Lead in the value-creation workshop and negotiation meetings with BMOs and vendors
- Review award adjudication (Bid adjudication & direct sourcing endorsement)
- Initiate and lead continuous improvement programs to increase procurement process efficiency and effectivenes
- Plan and execute communications plans to ensure accurate and timely flow of information to BMOs and stakeholders
- Manage and work with IT Ops team to drive tender using the eSourcing tool
Senior Manager/Associate Director. Vendor Management & Sourcing Support
- Gather periodic feedback from BMOs on vendors’ support and overall performance
- Facilitate and pre-qualify vendors for tender participation
- Vendor category management
- Support in price benchmarking & other related sourcing related initiatives.
Senior Manager/Associate Director. Governance:
- Formulate and maintain procurement policies and compliance by all stakeholders in the group
- Conduct regular procurement briefings/updates/ trainings as and when required to ensure compliance with policies I processes I governance
Senior Manager/Associate Director. Key Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized educational institutions. Preferred disciplines include: Supply Chain, Engineering & computing
- At least 8 years of global procurement and supplier management experience in the Telecommunications industry
- Good knowledge in Finance and Corporate Governance, Contract Law and negotiation experience with vendors/customers.
- Project Management experience of a large-scale project across entities
- Strong strategic view on overall group procurement strategy to achieve synergies with all BMOs
- Strong knowledge of procurement sourcing, category management, contract law, negotiation skill, execution skill in operations so as to drive end to end procurement and payment
- Leadership with good communication skills to set clear direction and influencing skills to drive BMOs to achieve objectives/goals
- Problem solving, analytical skills and decision-making skills and with high degree of integrity and trust
- Familiarity with Strategic procurement sourcing methods, category management concept, reverse auction, forward bidding methodology for the Telco industry
- Experience and understanding of cost models and cost saving execution
- Proven understanding of any Telco domain, including Fixed Network, Mobile Network, IPTV, Transmission/Transport & IP technologies, Devices.
- Evidence of proven success in managing telco suppliers and international contracts
- Proven track record in supplier go-to-market (RFP) and supplier negotiations
- The ability to confidently interact, communicate and collaborate effectively with BMOs, vendor and other stakeholders across key business functions
- Intermediate-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a dynamic/fast paced environment, high level of autonomy
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Proven willingness to challenge ‘business as usual’; curiosity to think ‘outside the box’ and passion for driving improvements. Ability to be creative to meet business needs, but also pragmatic and results oriented
- Sound judgment and decision making amongst competing demands
- Good inter-personal skills to deal with all levels
Associate Director, Procurement Manager. Personal Data Protection Clause
By submitting your application, you consent to the use of your personal data, contained in this application and in any other documents that you may submit in connection with your application for employment (“the said documents”), for the purpose of appraising your suitability for
employment and if unsuccessful, for the retention and use of your said personal data for the purpose of considering you for future vacancies for a period of six months from the date of this application.
You hereby also undertake that you have obtained the consent of the persons whose personal data you have provided in the said documents that you may submit their personal data in connection with your application for the purposes indicated herein.
You hereby also give consent for the referees that may be listed in this application to be contacted for the purpose of obtaining professional references to consider your suitability for employment. Associate Director, Procurement Manager
For more information on the our PDPA policy, please visit https://www.bridgealliance.com/personal-data-protection-policy
- Supply Chain
Senior Manager/Associate Director, Procurement
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.