Senior manager needed in France. Rate: € 450-550 day. France Professional Education and Development
Johnson & Johnson
Issy-les-Moulineaux, Ile-de-France, 92130, France
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
Senior manager needed in France. Rate: € 450-550 day. Description:
To lead and develop France PED team. To ensure the objectives set in France professional strategy are achieved and that PED strategy is integrated with country business initiatives. To participate in France Management Board and EMEA project teams as appropriate to represent the professional viewpoint.
This position leads the development and execution of all France Professional Education & Development objectives, goals, and strategies. The leader also provides Professional Education & Development input into the commercial programs of JNJ Vision by providing technical, clinical and professional business knowledge
The overarching aim is to optimise internal and external customers’ and key influencers’ awareness of the clinical benefits of Johnson & Johnson Vision Care’s (JJVC’s) products in comparison to competitors’ products in France, ensure the products are used correctly and that customers and their staff are proactive in fitting contact lenses to patients throughout their lives
Lead the development and execution of all FRANCE Professional Education & Development objectives, goals, and strategies, including but not limited to:
o Professional Development: Create a differentiated (personalized) experience for target ECPs / office archetypes to drive defined metrics
o Market Development: Expand into new segments / targets, accelerate best practice management & develop Optometry / Ophthalmology collaboration, if applicable
o Vision Advocacy: Active Vision advocacy & education (first fit matters, shape the external environment) that prescribes JJV solutions that benefits patients, ECPs, and provides access to eye care
• Lead and develop the FRANCE Professional Education & Development team that maximizes existing capabilities, systems and applicable JNJ Institutes
• Support the regional & local J&J Vision teams with innovative Professional programs to achieve category growth and goals
o Deliver new go-to-market (digital) models and the most efficient /effective Professional experience
• Strengthen J&J Vision’s equity amongst Professionals for long-term business growth
• Co-ordinate programs region-wide to maximise leverage of resources
• Provide clinical & technical support to regional & local marketing teams
• Be the Professional product champion for new product launches
• Ensure FRANCE input & insights into global projects
• Be the interface between Clinical Affairs and Marketing by transferring clinical information into commercial messages; ensure technical & clinical information flow to all markets
• Be the process owner of all regional Professional Education activities (e.g., copy clearance, etc.)
• Liaise with the relevant and agreed-upon FRANCE key opinion leaders / societies
• Be the FRANCE spokesperson of JNJ Vision at target major conferences
Senior manager needed in France. Definition of Success
• On time development & compliant implementation of Professional Education & Development programs which are aligned to the regional and local strategies
• Development of a highly capable Professional Education & Development team respected by the Johnson & Johnson Vision organization and by all critical external stakeholders (e.g. KOLs, KAs, Regulatory Bodies, Professional Societies)
• Effective and efficient management of resources / budgets, including a proven track record of the use of digital technology for training purposes to optimize resources across the region
Major Internal & External Interfaces
• Regional Director and FRANCE Professional Education & Development department
• Regional Managing Director and Country Leaders FRANCE
• Regional & Global Clinical and Regulatory Affairs
• Finance, HR, I.T., HCC, and other JNJ Corp. functions
Senior manager needed in France. External (FRANCE)
Professional Societies & Key Opinion Leaders
Educational Institutions & Research centers
Key Target Accounts
Knowledge / Experience / Skills required
7+ years & experience in health care industry
Healthcare Professional Marketing and/or Healthcare Professional
Strong commercial business acumen
Experience in Professional Education / Development
Experience in leading a regional team and collaborating with Global
Travel up to 50%
Qualified Optometrist, Ophthalmologist or Contact Lens Optician.
Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English
Excellent Leadership and stakeholder engagement skills
Proven ability to manage complexity & thrives in uncertain/ambiguous circumstances.
Integrity, self-awareness and adaptability.
Experience in J&J Vision Care for min. 3 years
Higher contact lens diploma / qualification
Research / Technical experience.
Business and financial awareness / acumen
Role located in Issy les Moulineaux
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
To apply for this job please visit www.postjobfree.com.