Senior Manager, Product Management – Dubai, AE
The ideal candidate will define our product strategy, success metrics and KPIs, and build the roadmap, and influence others to achieve the goals. He/She will also be responsible for defining detailed product requirements, and working closely with engineering and business stakeholders to ensure timely execution along the way.
The ideal candidate would have solid understanding of online retail, a technical background, and business acumen to be able to prioritize and deliver results. A deep curiosity about how things work, and a passion for creating a world-class shopping experience for our customers is a must!
He/She will work with business and tech teams of all sizes and must have the leadership presence and communication skills to represent the team at all levels. He/She must be customer-obsessed, have strong self-motivation, able to influence and communicate with senior leadership.
Senior Manager, Product Management
- 10+ years of Product Management related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, or related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Demonstrated success leading project delivery for large, cross functional products / programs
- Experience working with software engineering teams to define, scope, and prioritize product requirements
- Strong organizational planning and development skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Experience with Internationalization and Localization, tailoring customer experiences to specific local customer needs
- Track record of hiring and developing high-performing teams
Senior Manager, Product Management. Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working in Emerging Markets
- Experience with online cataloging and classification systems
Senior Manager, Product Management. Company – Amazon Middle East and NA FZ
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Project Management
- Product Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.