Senior Procurement Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The position will be a strategic business partner who will enjoy interfacing at the senior levels of the company.
Al Fakher is the largest international manufacturer and global market leader of waterpipe tobacco products. Headquartered in the United Arab Emirates, employs over 1,000 people in production and distribution network and exports its products to over 100 countries around the world.
Senior Procurement Manager – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
SENIOR PROCUREMENT MANAGER
Senior Procurement Manager responsible for creating and driving strategic sourcing programs for a group of spend categories with enterprise-wide responsibilities.
This position has multi-million dollar financial and enterprise risk mitigation responsibilities. The position will be a strategic business partner who will enjoy interfacing at the senior levels of the company.
The ability to understand customer needs and drive results to achieve customer satisfaction is required.
Senior Procurement Manager. Primary Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Lead creation and implementation of sourcing and demand management strategies for assigned categories of spend, manage the development of RFx materials, detailed analysis of proposals and vendor capabilities, negotiations and supplier selection/review
- Leverage key metrics to identify problem areas and adopt current and emerging business models with an entrepreneurial mindset and creative approach to drive best practice
- Lead and coach a team responsible for strategically partnering with business unit leaders and contribute to client strategy by providing procurement expertise
- Create, drive and mentor staff in long-term strategic planning efforts for assigned sourcing categories including advanced multi-year category strategies designed to anticipate enterprise-wide requirements while optimizing forecasted shifts in both supply markets, industry trends and supplier economic cycles
- Lead the development and negotiation of contracts with new suppliers and/or renegotiate existing contracts
- Conduct category spend analyses and reporting, supplier stratification, supply market and category industry research
- Provide oversight and evaluate ethical procurement practices of contracted goods and services which includes compliance with corporate and departmental policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations
Senior Procurement Manager. Required Qualifications
- Proven communication, negotiation and leadership skills with the ability to motivate others to quickly achieve results in a matrixed environment
- Strong contract management acumen
- Uses knowledge of industry and market trends to develop and champion long-term strategies
- Self-confident, strategic minded and adaptable to change with the ability to drive results in a complex environment
- Broad understanding of business issues, metrics, organizational linkages and customer value
- Strong organizational and analytical skills in addition to advanced project leadership and management skills
- Extensive knowledge of assessing and recommending creative and time-sensitive solutions
Senior Procurement Manager. Requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years of strategic procurement experience with an international FMCG company, including 5 years of management/leadership experience.
Senior Procurement Manager. Seniority Level
- Supply Chain
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org