Senior Regional IT Manager
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Operations is at the heart of Amazon customer experience.
Senior Regional IT Manager (m/f) – Madrid, ES
Amazon is looking for a senior leader to manage a vast infrastructure estate with an extensive number of staff reporting to the role. The function consists of over >200 IT staff supporting a user base of > 45,000.
You have experience in managing large programs with global impact, you have managed budget (both opex and capex) and resources (>200) and have implemented effective mechanisms to support efficient and flawless delivery.
You are effective in making decisions with limited amount of data at your disposal, whilst at the same time, you have mastered the way to use data points. You are comfortable in dealing with stakeholders at all levels and up to board.
This is a role with high global visibility and impact. Senior Regional IT Manager. You Will Thrive In
- Leading talented IT professionals.
- Fostering a culture of continuous service improvement.
- Delivering complex projects involving cross functional and geographically dispersed teams.
- Inventing, simplify and drive a beyond-expectation customer experience.
Senior Regional IT Manager. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of industry experience in managing large infrastructure and teams.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and attract top talent.
- 5+ year experience in IT infrastructure, data center operations, information security, VoIP, telecomm, IoT.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management.
- Proven track record in implementing new, scalable, solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel when required.
Senior Regional IT Manager. What Will You Bring
- Thought Leadership and ability to lead and manage with little or no guidance.
- Expertize in defining new and disruptive digital strategies.
- Track record of programs delivered at scale.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity whilst thriving in a fast paced environment.
- Innovative ways of delivering change.
Senior Regional IT Manager. Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in start-ups.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Extensive experience in hiring, managing and developing talent.
- Proven track record of managing stakeholders up to board level.
- Ability to present complex ideas in easy format.
- Proven track record in managing budget ( up to xxx )
- Proven track record of process streamlining.
- Ability to think-outside-the-box and suggest innovative solutions.
- Proficient in English, oral and written.
- Any other European language is a plus.
Senior Regional IT Manager. About Our Rewards
We will expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount.
Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organization offers also many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
Senior Regional IT Manager. Sound interesting? We wait for your application.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon Company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent.
As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon Company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Senior Regional IT Manager
Company – Amazon Spain Services, S.L.
Job ID: A1105278
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.