Senior Strategy Analyst – Remote – New York, United States. We need innovators, creators, and achievers like you who are ready to challenge and disrupt an entire industry.
At H&R Block, we are in search of people with bold ideas who want to make a difference and help transform the company.
When you come and work with us, you are joining a group that is grounded in the spirit of entrepreneurship – nimble, quick, self-starters who are drawn to try new things.
We need innovators, creators, and achievers like you who are ready to challenge and disrupt an entire industry.
The Senior Strategy Analyst will play a key role in defining the growth agenda for H&R Block. This role will report to the Chief Strategy and Development Officer and provide exposure to a range of senior business and functional leaders.
Senior Strategy Analyst – Remote – New York, United States
As a member of the Strategy and Development team, you will play a key role in executing critical analyses, developing data-driven recommendations and preparing for Executive and Board of Directors meetings. As part of the team, you will:
- Be a key contributor, helping solve complex and important business challenges
- Help shape the future of the company by working hand-in-hand with the Chief Strategy & Development Officer and other top-level executives
- Accelerate your career by having a seat at the table for high-level strategic decisions. Successful candidates will have multiple paths available at H&R Block for professional growth
- Have a genuine work-life balance
The ideal candidate will be seeking a challenging next step after having experience at a top-tier consulting firm (e.g. Bain, BCG, McKinsey, LEK, Accenture, etc.). The candidate will also be a real person, with a sense of humor, high emotional intelligence, and a passion for working with a diverse team.
- Develop insights and strategic perspectives on new opportunities: formulate and test hypotheses; develop recommendations for presentation to management
- Help build new businesses at H&R Block. Define the opportunities that we should pursue and then help execute them to bring the ideas to life
- Work on multiple strategy projects at once, sometimes as an individual contributor and sometimes leading cross-functional working groups
- In partnership with finance and the data science teams, quickly and efficiently run regular and ad-hoc analysis to support leadership decision making
- Partner with the Chief Strategy and Development Officer to prepare for Board and executive team meetings
- Build deep relationships across the organization and understand problems from diverse perspectives
Senior Strategy Analyst. What you’ll bring to the team… : Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of overall business experience including experience (18+ months) at a top strategy consulting firm
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
Senior Strategy Analyst. It would be even better if you also had… : Advanced communication and presentation skills with an ability to tell a compelling ‘story’ and effectively communicate with senior management
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize large amounts of complex data into meaningful insights and conclusions
- High level of comfort with conducting qualitative and quantitative research and seeking out insight when data availability is poor
- Particular experience in designing, executing and interpreting quantitative web surveys would be an added bonus
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities
- A heightened sense of urgency. Ability to use influence skills to rapidly move the organization to achieve key milestones
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative relationship-building style
Senior Strategy Analyst. Seniority Level
- Financial Services
- Consumer Services
Senior Strategy Analyst – Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.