Service Engineer – Road Construction Equipment: Doha, Qatar. Duties include performing skilled work in related trades.
Service Engineer – Road Construction Equipment. Responsibilities:
– Duties include performing skilled work in related trades.
– Understand specific needs or requirements of the task and apply skills or knowledge on the job.
– Responsible for processing of medium to high complexity tasks as per the defined standards.
– Documents procedures, root cause analysis and recommendations for all tasks performed.
– Deputes Technicians / Engineers on equipment’s needing repairs and breakdown and ensuring the uptime is high both at workshop and on site.
– Liaising with other members of the team and Coaching / mentoring Technicians, Jr. Technicians or Trainees.
Service Engineer. Education & Certification:
– Technical School Graduation / Diploma in engineering (Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial).
Skills & Competencies:
– Well versed in MS Office and Internet.
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
– Technical knowledge, expertise and capabilities to read and understand hydraulic and electrical schematic diagrams.
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
– Must have positive attitude with very good interpersonal & written communication skills.
– Willingness to work in Qatar and Kuwait.
Full-stack Developer – Oslo, Norway. Best Jobs
– Minimum 4-6 years of work experience in service, maintenance and troubleshooting of Road construction equipments like Pavers, Rollers & Milling Machines.
– Preferable age limit 25 – 35 years old.
– Dealership experience is preferable.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Follow us on facebook: New-Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.