Showroom Customer Service Executive – Dubai, UAE. The ideal candidate will be an excellent multitasker with a flair for customer service.
Must be able to work under pressure and be able to stay focused. He/she should be well organized, maintain high level of accuracy and pay attention to details.
Showroom Customer Service Executive – Dubai, UAE
- Attend to walk-in customers in the showroom, provide them with correct information about the products and services, pricing, and convert them in to sales.
- Promote new & innovative products and latest product/colour trends from the showroom counter.
- Build strong customer relationships and ensure prospective and existing clients are retained by coordinating with Sales / Supply Chain / Credit Department.
- Coordinate sales via processing orders, quotations, delivery notes, invoices on SAP system.
- Monitor and review price variances on LPOs in comparison with quotations.
- Maintain updated database and analysis of walk in customers.
- Provide administrative support such as preparation and maintenance of documentation as needed for the Sales department.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years’ experience in Showroom Customer Services/Sales Coordination within Paint/Interior Design industry would preferable.
- Experience in ERP system preferably in SAP R3.
- Having UAE driving license will be an added advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills is a must. Ability to speak in Arabic / Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Adept in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Building Materials
- Customer Service
- Business Development
Showroom Customer Service Executive
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.