Website Vodafone Oman (Oman Future Telecommunication Company) Vodafone Oman (Oman Future Telecommunication Company)
Vodafone Oman (Oman Future Telecommunication Company)
SLM & Vendor Management – Muscat, Oman. We are looking for energetic self-starters to work in this positive collaborative start-up environment, where key talents will create Oman’s happiest workplace.
Oman Future Telecommunication (OFT) will be Oman’s 3rd Network Operator, delivered through a Branded Partnership with Vodafone.
In line with Vodafone’s Global Brand Purpose, ‘We Connect for a Better Future’, the company is committed to be dynamic, different and ‘digital first’ in mind-set, in order to bring the best global practices & expertise to Oman.
This partnership will provide all people in Oman, innovative Digital Services experiences, and truly different products. We are looking for energetic self-starters to work in this positive collaborative start-up environment, where key talents will create Oman’s happiest workplace.
We are looking for individuals with an entrepreneurial mind-set who get excited by challenges and constant change, and truly want to have a positive impact on the lives of our customers and the people of Oman.
OFT is a proudly 100% Omani owned company that supports the Government of Oman’s 2040 Vision and the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
SLM & Vendor Management – Muscat, Oman
This role is responsible for end to end Service Level Management & Vendor Management based on industry standards & best practices like ITIL, eToM, ISO 20000 and ISO27000. SLM Specialist to ensure KPIs, KQIs, OLAs, SLAs are well defined, implemented, tracked, monitored on real time basis and alignment across technology operations and support Teams, suppliers and partners. The SLM Specialist report on consistency, alignment, maturity, effectiveness, and compliance of all the SLM and Vendor Management process across technology operation teams.
- Bring in continual service improvement and enhancement, with highest quality through Automation. Managing, monitoring and achieving the set KPI’s, SLAs for Technology Operations like Best Network & Service Availability, zero incidents caused by change etc.
- Liaison with all operation leads, teams, spocs, various NOC’s, suppliers and Managed Service partners for effective and timely governance reviews and service improvement plans.
- Ensure Customer Centricity is at the heart of Technology operations by well-defined end to end KPIs, OLAs, SLAs for Processes across technology operation.
- Use data driven analysis to proactively, reactively and automatically run SLM & Vendor management tasks, Generate proper and appropriate reports, dashboards and views to all stakeholders at agreed intervals.
- implanting & maintaining industry standard certifications for Technology Operation Function like ISO 27001, ISO 20000
SLM & Vendor Management. Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Define, implement and manage End to End technology operation SLM & Vendor management processes for Vodafone Oman to achieve fully Automated effective and efficient operations delivering best quality of service to Vodafone Oman customers.
- Define stringent KPIs, SLAs, OLAs metrics with target values and computation method for each process for a Managed Service environment.
- Act as a trusted consultant to business owners in vendor selection (sourcing events), requirements gathering (defining SLAs), vendor performance management and category strategies
- Lead all aspects of vendor onboarding activities including planning, inherent risk assessment and initial due diligence
- Partner cross-functionally with stakeholders to identify, mitigate and handle third-party risks
- Collaborate with business owners on vendor oversight and monitoring activities, including annual reviews, onsite visits, vendor scorecards and performance surveys.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts such as vendor rationalization, optimizing existing relationships, managing residuals risks and ensuring program compliance
SLM & Vendor Management. Key performance indicators:
- Work with Data & Analytics teams to establish processes to objectively measure Service levels and Supplier / partner performance.
- Report to stakeholders on SLA,OLA,KPIs and KQIs compliance as well as opportunities for improvement and automation.
- Develop regular SLM & Vendor management process scorecards and dashboards.
- Compliance to ITIL, ETOM processes and agile ways of working.
- Maintains and updates documentation relating to processes, services offered Provide reports, statistics and KPI dashboards as per agreed timelines and scope.
- Maintain and iterate use of our third-party assessment and contract management platforms as central repositories for all vendor-related workflow, metadata, assessments and action items
- Support internal and external audit requests
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
SLM & Vendor Management. Business Competencies:
- Uses a range of research and data analysis techniques to identify changes in the operating environment that have a direct impact on business.
- Translates data into insights that identify opportunities and highlights threats to the business.
- Be able to work independently and must have prior knowledge on how to manage, escalate and resolve telecom and IT technology issues in a management service context.
- Uses Data mining to understand trends and use business models to give insights into the findings
SLM & Vendor Management. Functional Competencies:
- Good understanding of industry standards & best practices like ITIL, eToM, ISO 2000 and ISO2700.
- Working experience on the SLM and Vendor Management processes definition and implementation in the process management tools, like, event, Incident, change, problem and Service Management.
- Good Understanding of SLAs OLAs, Contract management, Service Management and Service KPIs / KQIs
- Excellent Partner / Vendor management and Governance skills.
- Ability to understand, adapt and maintain Next Generation OSS / BSS tools for Automated and Cognitive Operation based ITIL and other industry standard best practices.
- Ability to make decisions outside of established procedures but within a policy framework.
- Good working understanding of automation, robotics and cognitive operations.
- Experience in Management & definition of operational KPI’s, SLAs, OLAs, TAT etc for Manages Service Partners.
SLM & Vendor Management. Must have Technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Information Technology from a recognized university or equivalent.
- At least 3 years work experience as a SLM & Vendor management in similar technology operations Managed Services environments or similar DevOps environments.
- Understanding of Telecommunication network technologies and Services.
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.