Social Media Marketing Jobs- Toronto, Canada. We are looking for an individual that can work both collaboratively and autonomously with ease.
Come join the fastest growing Marketing agency in Canada. Salt XC is a new agency with a unique service offering: Experiential Commerce™. It’s the blend of marketing and sales activities that allows brands to win in todays congested battle for consumer attention.
We are building an exciting hybrid team with one of the leading CPG companies in Canada who market some of the most iconic brands. The team will scale personalized content, bringing more agility in communication messages within the ‘online’ and ‘offline’ world.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Social Media Marketing Jobs – Toronto, Canada.
The Social Media Manager is a data driven social strategist and platform expert with hands on community management experience. This best candidate for this role would be a natural collaborator with an adaptable disposition, someone with the ability and patience to translate complex concepts and strategic insights into persuasive yet still approachable-speak especially when working closely with clients and colleagues.
They have a comprehension of social media strategies and practical experience leveraging social to benefit brands. The Social Media Manager is on top of current and emerging trends in the world of social media and has a knack for connecting communities across digital landscapes.
We are looking for an individual that can work both collaboratively and autonomously with ease. The role is afforded an 80/20 split between client and agency; primarily dedicated to a tier-1 CPG client with iconic brands yet with opportunities to work on other exciting Salt projects and name brands as well.
The position will be work-from-home to start, supported by digital resources and an exemplary team, but it is fully expected to transition to in-office as soon as possible. At such time, regular travel between Liberty Village and York Mills areas will be a requirement for this position.
Social Media Marketing Jobs- Toronto, Canada.
- Generating new ideas for social content and craftingcommunity management guidelines that, when executed, propel consumer engagement as well as brand sentiment and awareness.Scheduling and posting marketing content for a top, household-name brand.
- Creating monthly trend reports, campaign pulse reports, and conducting sentiment analysis.
- Participating in research and social listening to uncover insights for strategic planning.
- Ensuring that all messaging deployed has been adapted to suit the tone of the client’s brand.
- Supporting the management of the monthly content calendars.
- Effectively communicating ideas to clients and colleagues on a regular basis.
- Not being afraid to get hands dirty and build/deploy social content at the speed of culture.
Social Media Marketing Jobs – Toronto, Canada.
- Minimum 5 years working at an agency, in a senior social media management role with prior hands-on experience in community management as well.
- Working with social media management tools, with a deep understanding of Hootsuite, and other SaaS social resources.
- Hands on management – planning, creating, deploying – social media posts and social media calendars for Fortune 50 brands (CPG exposure is an advantage).
- Creating for each social algorithm with proven track record building communities at scale.
- Power user of social measurement platforms like Sysomos, Synesthio, Mention, Oracle SocialCloud, Sprout, TalkWalker, etc.
- SMM and performance media experience creating cross-platform amplification strategies.
- Creating and deploying best-in-class social media content for tier-1 brands.
- Ability to collaborate and mentor community managers.
- Selling big ideas to Fortune 50 clients.
- Proficiencies in SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are a plus.
- A competitive company benefits package.
- Business casual working environment.
- Flat corporate structure. You’ll be collaborating with both your peers as well as senior executives on the regular.
- An agile, fun, and innovative startup culture.
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Salt XC team. Please note that we will only contact candidates who are selected for an interview.
- Mid-Senior level
- Marketing & Advertising
Apply for: Marketing Executive – Dubai, UAE
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone. More: New-Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.