Software/Data Engineer – Trading Operations – Dublin, Ireland . Madison Pearl have been mandated to find an experienced Software Developer/Data Scientist to work within the Trading Operations team for a leading renewable commodities trading firm headquartered in Dublin.
Software/Data Engineer – Trading Operations – Dublin, Ireland
This role requires a mix of both software development and data analysis to contribute to revenue generation and development of the company’s core IT systems.
Software & Data Engineer. Key responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Trading Operations Manager
- Responsible for the design of robust data gathering
- Manage technical infrastructure and software across the whole business. This requires broad experience across Software Engineering| Data Science and Database Administration.
- Manage the Trading Operations data visualisation and presentation layers: Tableau | iPython Notebooks | NVD3 Dashboards
- Design Data Structures storing market, industry and company data.
Software & Data Engineer. Key requirements:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in a hard science such as: Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Financial Economics etc.
- Preferably educated to a Masters / PhD level
- Must be a daily user of Python and must have used Python for a minimum of 3 years in a commercial environment.
- Must be an experienced Django developer
- Must be experienced with at least 1 of the following: SQL | MySQL | MariaDB
- Some project or professional Data Visualisation experience is required especially with D3.js / NVD3.
- Previous exposure within a Linux environment is preferred
- Additional “nice to have” experience: VBA | R | Tableau | AWS | Apache
- Experience with the wider Python and Machine learning libraries is a distinct advantage
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED*
- Renewables & Environment
Software & Data Engineer – Trading Operations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.