SHIELD - Autonomous Risk Intelligence
Software Engineer Backend – Singapore. We are looking for talented and passionate Software Engineers who are proactive to take initiatives to identify problems, and have the logical thought flow and right skill sets to solve them.
Software Engineer Backend – Singapore
As a Software Engineer (Backend), you will be responsible in supporting full software development of new and existing applications. Working individually and as a team, you should adopt an Agile methodological approach towards projects that include but not limited to software architecture and infrastructure.
We are looking for talented and passionate Software Engineers who are proactive to take initiatives to identify problems, and have the logical thought flow and right skill sets to solve them. There will be many opportunities to explore new tech stacks and to work on advanced technologies.
What a Software Engineer Backend. Does in SHIELD
- Design and code using GO language to enhance the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of SHIELD’s products
- Work with internal team to explore and create new design / architectures for better scaling and performance of back-end services
- Conduct and participate in code and design reviews to achieve and maintain high development standards
- Work alongside the internal team for service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization
- Work alongside with product team to define and prototype feature specifications
- Develop, construct, analyse and troubleshoot large-scale systems
- Engage in full-stack performance tuning and optimization
- Debug and optimise complex enterprise software
Software Engineer Backend. Backend Tech Stack
Software Engineer Backend. What You Need
- Minimum 3 years of experience in back-end web development. Talents who possess a higher degree of expertise will be considered for senior opportunities
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- Strong Computer Science knowledge in algorithms and data structures
- Experience in MySQL, MongoDB and other relational/NoSQL databases
- Expert in distributed systems design and architecture with experience in system performance and scaling
- Willingness to work on Go programming language with prior programming experiences with C++, Node.js, Python
- Passionate in innovating, learning new skills and technology
- Proficient in setting monitoring tools and crisis management for recovery
- Comfortable working on frontend and backend tasks is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Gym, Shower and VR/chillax room
- Fully stocked pantry with coconut water, coffee and ice cream
- Medical insurance and Food & Transport claims
The SHIELD Culture
- An open and collaborative working environment with a diverse and international team
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress code
- Weekly Get-Together to unwind and bond
Be part of the powerful team behind SHIELD’s powerful technology. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Computer & Network Security
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.