Software Engineer needed in Berlin, Germany. Visa sponsor. About this job
Software Engineer needed in Berlin, Germany. Job description
There are more than a million craftsmen businesses in Germany that are increasingly stuck in paper based processes and unnecessary, outdated tools. That’s why BCG Digital Ventures decided to build ToolTime, a Software-as-a-Service solution for craftsmen, together with two strong investors who have in depth industry expertise.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (f/m/d) that is curious, enthusiastic, and eager to learn. As a Software Engineer you will participate in the design and creation of scalable software. You will be part of an agile team, who is responsible for full software development cycle from ideation to shipping to production.
We understand that you have your comfort zone and it is completely fine, and we want to be sure that, when the time comes, you are proactively responding to calls from other spaces. We do create an environment where it’s possible to do it in a safe manner.
Our technology stack is ReactJS, TypeScript, and we use GraphQL as a means of communicating with our backends. Which are written in Java and Kotlin. Our infrastructure runs on AWS and we manage it with the help of Terraform.
The areas that we need to expand first is everything that has to do with building features. Mostly web and server side technologies.
If you think you can easily contribute, apply today. We are more than happy to talk.
Software Engineer needed in Berlin, Germany.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
What you will do
- Write clean, performant, and convention compliant code
- Ensure integrity of software solutions
- Continuously implement improvements through refinements and refactoring
- Evaluate new technologies, software services and components
- Develop and communicate design and architecture guidelines, principles and vision to drive adoption of core services, technologies and standards
- Staying up-to-date with current technologies
What we are looking for
- Proven experience in Web & server side technologies
- Deep understanding of software engineering, you not only know how things work but can also articulate the pros and cons of every solution
- You know what you don’t know and you are not afraid to say so
- You take responsibility for the full stack: build, test, deploy and maintain ToolTime products
- Interest in latest technologies such as ReactJS, Spring Boot, TypeScript, React Native, or equivalent
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit tooltime.recruitee.com.