Software QA Specialist – Vancouver, Canada. We are looking for an innovative, hands-on individual to grow our Software team! As one of our Software QA Specialist you will perform system integration test, regression test and software quality assurance (QA).
We are looking for an innovative, hands-on individual to grow our Software team! As one of our Software QA Specialist you will perform system integration test, regression test and software quality assurance (QA).
- Take leadership in requirement gathering, environment preparation, and test execution
- Collaborate with both the testing and software development team for ensuring the quality and serviceability of new features and releases of software.
- Design test approaches, architecture and methodologies to achieve high coverage of use cases, test cases and exception cases.
- Document and analyze test results, cooperate with developers and recommend corrective actions.
- Take part in the development of automatic testing system and maintenance
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual personal and team objectives
Software QA Specialist. Qualifications:
- Be able to legally work in Canada
- Degree or diploma in a software-related field with 2+ years of experience in a QA or Software Developer Role
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Good communication skills is a must
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet demanding timelines
- The ability to effectively handle multiple, concurrent assignments and activities
- Demonstrated ability to work well with multiple teams in a cross-functional environment
- Positive attitude in learning new technology and overcoming new challenges
- Experience in UNIX/LINUX-like operating system with the ability to navigate, manipulate and understand the file structure.
- Scripting experience in Linux Bash or Python
- Extensive knowledge in network layers and TCP/IP networking fundamentals.
- Experience in IPv6, SNMPv3, TLS, DTLS, PKI, VLAN, certificate enrollment, encryption standards, network architecture, SQL, web services, test automation framework is a plus
- C/C++ experience is a plus
- Experience in embedded systems testing or development is a plus.
Interesting working environment in the industry leading international Company, great growth potential, industry competitive salary, stock options based on the results.
- Information Technology & Services
- Quality Assurance
- Information Technology
Software QA Specialist – Vancouver, Canada
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.