Main Purpose Of Role:
The Software Specialists provides a formalised network of embedded leaders who will serve as champions of ONE, support user adoption, and solicit feedback to maximise implementation success through the proactive engagement of end users.
Software Specialist (Cargowise) – Singapore
Software Specialist. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide courteous, calm and reassuring support to end users
- Provide and support classroom trainings
- Creation and maintenance of the training material such as User Guide
- Provide assistance to Cargowise software related requests such as performing system testing, develop and prepare test plans and data, and to provide on-site user support during implementation
- Provide a system for feedback from users and present the information gathered to the Manager or Management to make changes in a timely manner
- Diploma / Degree preferred
- Experience in frieght forwarding with air/sea freight and experience in training users on any other softwares are preferred
- Knowledge in Cargowise software would be an advantage
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver, able to resolve issues swiftly
- Able to work well independently as well as a team player
We invite interested and qualified applicants to submit resume for consideration. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.