Solution Architect Jobs – Remote. Vancouver, Canada.Our organization is seeking an experienced network architect with an excellent understanding of network architectures, network virtualization, and network security to join our team.
The Solution Architect Jobs will responsible for providing pre-sales engineering support and technical expertise to our sales teams. The ideal candidate will act as a trusted technical advisor, as well as a subject matter expert that can effectively position our network services (Metro Ethernet, SD-WAN, Internet) and managed services to customers.
Solution Architec Jobs. Responsibilities:
- Participate in the pre-sales process as a technical expert. Duties include:
- Qualifying, designing, presenting and closing solutions with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Effectively transitioning closed solutions to the delivery team
- Acting as the customer’s ambassador within the organization
- Engaging Marketing on new industry developments and product enhancement opportunities
- Provide input to the Director Team on new market opportunities and customer demand.
- Assist with new product positioning and Product Launch, as required.
- Participate in relevant industry events; attend relevant events, conferences and/or trade shows.
- Maintain advanced knowledge and expertise in leading-edge network architecture, network security, managed services, and competitive landscape through regular study, training, and industry engagement.
- Some travel within Canada and the United States will be required
Solution Architec Jobs. Education & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical/Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 8 years experience in a technical role, preferably in pre-sales or delivery
- Combination of leading industry certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, VCP-NV, Fortinet NSE, MCSE, CISSP, ITIL, AWS, etc.
- Excellent understanding of network architectures, dynamic routing protocols, Internet multi-homing, QoS, network security and SIP trunking
- Knowledgeable of systems, technologies, and software used in typical IT infrastructures
- Proven exposure and success working within a sales process
- Project experience with SD-WAN deployment is an asset
- An understanding of Enterprise Collaboration and Contact Center solutions is an asset
- Knowledge in cloud and data center services is an asset
Solution Architec Jobs. Skills & Abilities:
- Strong team player who can work effectively with individuals & teams at all levels, across functions.
- Self-motivated, driven and adaptable.
- Innovative and creative approach to design and problem-solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate and present confidently to small and large audiences at any level of an organization
- Strong sense of urgency.
Solution Architec Jobs. What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Pay
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Flexible work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome and encourage applications from all interested and qualified candidates. We will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.
If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform us of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Solution Architect Jobs
- Information Technology & Services
Solution Architect Jobs .Employment Type
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.