Solutions Architect Amazon – Berlin, Germany. Solutions Architects at Amazon Web Services (AWS) have many manifold responsibilities.
At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptional talent, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continually evolving and is a place where motivated employees thrive and employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results. It is as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Solutions Architects at Amazon Web Services (AWS) have many manifold responsibilities. They support customers in solving business problems and architecting scalable, reliable and secure solutions.
Solutions Architect Amazon – Berlin, Germany
They develop technical content, such as blog-posts, sample code, and demos. They educate customers by running Hackathons and hands-on enablement sessions.
They present at AWS events and user-groups sharing best practices they collect in their daily work with customers. They carefully listen to customers and are the customer’s voice in driving innovation and shaping the AWS platform of the future.
We are offering students internships for 4-6 months to support the solutions architect organisation in technical projects such as developing re-usable demos and prototypes, building reference architectures, researching on challenging technical questions from customers, or developing internal tools that help solutions architects to be more productive.
You get the opportunity to learn from top AWS subject matter experts how to leverage bleeding edge technology to solve real-world customer problems.
Solutions Architect Amazon
Here are some qualities that we are looking for:
· curiosity and passion for problem solving, technology and architecture
· a builder mentality
· an obsession for the customer,
· an ability to work independently in an ambiguous environment, and
· an ability to dive into the details but also be able to step back and see the bigger picture
· successful candidates must be able to join us as an intern for a 4-6 months
Application Process & Details:
· This is a paid internship that includes relocation benefits where applicable
· Selected candidates will be invited to interview and demonstrate their hands-on builder capabilities
Solutions Architect Amazon. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
· currently enrolled in a relevant bachelor/master program (e.g. computer science)
· ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· business fluent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
Solutions Architect Amazon. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
· have technical internship experience
· experience with public saftey
· experience with CCoE
· Project management skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies
Solutions Architect Amazon
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.