Sr. Executive, People Operations Jobs – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This position is primarily responsible for onboarding and offboarding all employees, partnering with the finance team for all employee changes
Position at GroupM
This position is primarily responsible for onboarding and offboarding all employees, partnering with the finance team for all employee changes, and leading all Human Resources operational and administrative functions in the UAE.
Sr. Executive, People Operations Jobs – Dubai, UAE
- Ownership of the employee onboarding process from the initial new hire provisioning to ensuring completion of all paperwork via our onboarding system and entering the employee data
- Manage offboarding process including exit emails, exit surveys, disabling IT access and submitting the required paperwork to term the employee
- Present new hire orientation and assist with the room set up on a rotational basis; notify managers weekly of their upcoming new hires
- Sr. Executive, People Operations Jobs. Maintain internal HR Operations tracker for new hires, terms, transfers, payroll requests; ensure data is up to date and accurate
- Ensure accuracy of all People reports and maintain both active and retention files
- Process all employee change notifications that go to payroll and maintain records in our database i.e., new hires, terminations, salary increases, promotions, title changes, etc.
- Sr. Executive, People Operations Jobs. Prepare month-end reports
- Run ad hoc reports as needed
- Respond in a timely manner to all employee day to day requests/inquiries via personal email, the HR Talent inbox or in person
- Effectively communicate HR practices and policies to employees in a consistent and accurate manner
- Creation of employment verification letters as requested by employees and respond to employment verification requests from third parties
- Recommend changes on the process to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of operations team and services performed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Sr. Executive, People Operations Jobs. Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic and English)
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience preferred within an HR operations capacity and solid knowledge of UAE labour laws
- Experience with HRIS implementation.
Sr. Executive, People Operations Jobs. Seniority Level
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology
Sr. Executive, People Operations Jobs
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.