Staffing Business Development Manager – Toronto, Canada. You will have strong and immediate recruiting support. Our successful salespeople enjoy a highly rewarding, uncapped compensation structure.
Business Development Manager, Recruitment & Staffing Industry
An established Privately-owned US based industry leader in the Recruiting & Staffing industry is expanding our North American operations and is now accepting confidential applications for an experienced Business Development Executive to grow the company’s operations in Toronto.
The successful candidate will be primarily focused on selling Professional, Technical, IT, Finance or Engineering Recruiting & Staffing Solutions.
Staffing Business Development Manager – Toronto, Canada
The ideal candidate will be highly entrepreneurial, enjoy an uncapped commission based structure plus base salary, flexibility, leading edge tools and all the required support required to grow their businesses.
This role will appeal to an experienced Business Development Executive who have an entrepreneurial spirit and the drive and self-motivation to develop success.
Responsible for attracting, developing, closing and managing new business relationships and profitably growing the company’s footprint.
The successful candidate will develop strong relationships, manage, growth and increase productivity of their clients through offering high value solutions, negotiating and closing contract agreements and managing customer relationships.
The Business Development Executive is provided a highly rewarding compensation structure and the opportunity for significant growth within the organization.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for attracting and developing new clients. You will manage the growth and productivity of your clients by presenting staffing solutions and formulating service level agreements.
You will have strong and immediate recruiting support. Our successful salespeople enjoy a highly rewarding, uncapped compensation structure.
Staffing Business Development Manager. A successful Business Development Manager spends their day:
- Attracting new and maintaining existing client relationship via phone, social media, face-to-face meetings and email
- Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine staffing needs and offer solutions
- Negotiating contracts and pricing with clients
- Scheduling interviews and liaising between candidates and client hiring managers
- Working closely with both clients and recruiters to obtain feedback and advance the sales process
- Consistently updating Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to reflect current client information, activity records and interview summaries
- Following up on sales leads from internal recruiters, candidates, and contractors
Staffing Business Development Manager.We require our Business Development Managers to have:
- Min 3 years experience in a business development within the Professional, Technical, IT, Finance or Engineering Recruiting & Staffing industry, with established customer relationships
- Staffing Business Development Manager.Solid understanding of recruiting and staffing processes along with a keen understanding of the Staffing Industry
- Understanding of different Staffing industry solution offerings (Staff Augmentation, Contract/Temp, Perm/Executive Search, MSP, VMS, RPO…)
- Proven success in account development, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and moving accounts through a sales funnel
- Staffing Business Development Manager.Self-disciplined towards following a business plan in a CRM
- Previous experience giving presentations and with the RFP process
- Commitment to providing clear communication within the office and to client
- Staffing Business Development Manager.Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team toward successfully filling roles
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Only those selected for interview with experience in the industry will be contacted.
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.