State Manager – Alabama/Mississippi-Oman. $45K. Company Name Sazerac Company. Mid-Senior level. Full-time. Sales, Business Development
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
We’re proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville location has been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Kentucky” four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of “world’s most award-winning distillery” through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years.Since 1850, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! We attribute our success to a unique blend of our history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, our people.
Join Jobzey.com for more job opportunities.
The State Manager – Alabama/Mississippi works as the primary contact for distributor partners to build brands, maximize distribution, and coordinate programs across on premise, off premise, chain, Regional and National accounts.
State Manager . Additional Responsibilities For The State Manager Include
- Establish and maintain relationships with distributors.
- Develop, implement and manage agreed upon Key Performance Indicators with key distributors and retailers to ensure focus on priority brands for the market.
- Monitor and achieve volume objectives for the market priority brands and monitor Key Performance Indicator results through the use of KPI tracking and COGNOS.
- Identify, develop and propose strategic pricing opportunities throughout the year that are consistent with brand positioning strategies in the market.
- Build brands, develop relationships, sell distribution, and coordinate programs with multi-state customers on and off premise
- Call on key customers directly and be visible and active in the market
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in spirits/wine or CPG industry
- Budgeting, planning and/or financial analysis experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Record of successful leadership experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights/weekends)
- Ability and willingness to travel for work
- Food & Beverages
- Consumer Goods
- Business Development
Apply for: Account Executive Needed In Dubai, UAE. $50K
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.