Store Manager (Arabic speaker) – Muscat, Oman .Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices is looking for Store Manager( Mobiles & Accessories)
Store Manager – Muscat, Oman
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the HES workforce from the front and to deliver floor management strategy to senior management on a weekly basis. Be a role model to partake in servicing consumers
- To address any consumer complaints within 24 hours. Report the incident on consumer complain folder and share with senior management team.
- Inspire the HES workforce to recommend suitable solutions to our consumers based Experience Style
- Support training if necessary including preparing the material and deliver the training when it is required.
- To ensure all team members complete all necessary product and soft skill trainings within expected time frame, and validate their skills to meet our business needs.
- Address any substandard customer service observations shown by HES workforce and record the incident for future reference. Share the observations with senior management on the weekly basis. Any performance improvement dialogue must be recorded and share on weekly basis with senior management team.
- Perform daily briefings with HES workforce to set expectations on all product category sell-out plan.
- Lead the workforce to deliver monthly sales plan and new product launches expectation.
- Actively study traffic patterns and heat map on a weekly basis and strategize the information for weekly store manager meeting.
- Manage the performance of the workforce and to identify opportunity to support the workforce to deliver results and KPIs through additional training or performance management.
- Compile sales trend report on a weekly basis to be presented for senior management.
- Take proactive role in business forecasting initiatives such as products and gifts, and report to senior management for support on a timely manner to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Support regional audit team in a timely manner on any sales variations in sales report.
- Learn about Culture and to live on the core values and becoming a role model.
- Educate HES workforce through daily briefings or one-to-one basis on core values and brand awareness.
- Ensure HES workforce executes visual and marketing standards based on corporate guidelines and regional directions.
- To walk the store on a daily basis to ensure the store visual standard is world-class. Rectify any variances immediately as per guidelines and if the issue is severe, report to senior management for support.
- Take the initiative to learn technology, products and other 3rd party products.
- Capture and recap any consumer or marketing events that are implemented in the store within 48 hours of completion.
- Open and close the store when it is required Maintain a daily handover communication with colleagues or partners to ensure business priorities are monitored at all time.
- Prepare team working roasters minimum 3 weeks in advance and publish the roaster by due dates.
- Report to senior management immediately when a team member is absence from work without reason or not reachable to justify the absence.
- Report any team member’s performance issues to Senior Management and HR before taking any actions.
- Deliver all management tasks assigned by senior management before deadlines and if extension is required, it is the store manager’s responsibility to inform and apply for extension.
- Attend all meetings and training sessions organized by Partner on time. All attendance is compulsory.
- Compile and report all data and business related information with 100% accuracy.
- Lead the HES workforce to meet Monthly KPI with integrity and commitment.when the materials have impact to store business initiatives or store operational hours.
Store Manager . Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a store manager capacity of any retail establishment.
- Strong communication skills to clearly impart the culture and vision to the team you oversee.
- You should have a passion for learning about technology and products.
- Composed and professional to balance the diverse needs of a team in the midst of constant change
- Drive important priorities through completion and modify the approach as necessary.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 5 years of experience in a consumer sales and service setting.
- Cross-industry experience is welcome- a retail background is a must.
- English or local language required. Additional language ability is an advantage.
- Business Development
Store Manager (Arabic speaker) – Muscat, Oman
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.