Strategic Account Manager – San Francisco, US. At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Strategic Account Manager. About The Role
Reporting to the Head of Strategic Accounts, the individual will be responsible for managing some of our largest customers in the world as part of the newly created strategic account management group. Working closely with regional sales executives to implement growth plans, the Sr. Strategic Account Manager will have ultimate accountability for revenue, sales, delivery, and client satisfaction.
Strategic Account Manager. What You’ll Do
- Global responsibility for 5-6 of our top 20 largest accounts
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans to increase adoption and penetration of U4B services within named accounts: increase overall ridership and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn
- Create inspiring, in-depth Joint Business Plans with each Strategic Account, with buy-in from senior stakeholders on both sides – creating a long-term vision for the partnership
- Identify innovative solutions and cross selling opportunities to provide our clients with a competitive advantage
- Develop a strong understanding of the client that includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive position in the marketplace, industry trends, key strategic partner relationships, as well as key executives and decision-makers
- Build, enhance, and execute long term client relationships and communication at the C-level, with key executives, key decision-makers and influencers
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior executives within the client organization
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Strategic Account Manager. What You’ll Need
- BS degree
- Experience structuring and consulting on large bundled deals in the technology industry
- Meet or exceed stated financial targets
- Experience working for a technology Product or Services company
- History of meeting and exceeding financial commitments
- A resolute edge and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven ability to work with clients and influencers at a senior level
- Proven capability in managing complex, global sales opportunities and delivering long term, sustainable growth
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
- Resourcefulness, go-getter attitude. Uber is committed to constant improvement. You’re excited to help create a product with value
Strategic Account Manager. Bonus Points if
- MBA degree
- People Management Experience
- Global Sales Experience
About The Team
Uber for Business (“U4B”) is the fastest-growing part of Uber, and a crucial part of Uber’s strategic goals of building a world-changing, sustainable business. Our mission is to bring the best of Uber’s products to Business Leaders and Riders all around the world.
- Computer Software
- Consumer Services
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.