Strategic Planning Specialist – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Our client, a dynamic and progressive organization, directly contributing to the growth of a nation, are looking to hire into their newly created strategic planning team. This is a unique opportunity to fast track your career.
Our client is looking for someone who can advise the senior sector stakeholders on key decisions through undertaking detailed analysis and modelling and leading on project finance initiatives and strategic planning.
Our client is looking for a Strategic Planning professional to ensure plans are built up and aligned from analysis to end – to – end M&A execution.
Strategic Planning Specialist – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Strategic Planning Specialist. Key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting for assigned projects and performing business analysis
- Responsible for developing action plans and providing recommendations to overcome commercial challenges
- Work closely with CEO to support in the formulation of monetary plans
- Financial Models development through inputs from various business lines
- Bring into line recommendations provided by strategic analysis and develop new business opportunities for business growth
- Identifying, aggregating, and analyzing data to spot opportunities for continuous improvement in processes
- Analyzing business needs and develop plans to meet these needs.
Strategic Planning Specialist. Skills & requirements:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree and Western Educated.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in management consulting focused on development of the strategic plan of the company
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Strong financial modeling acumen
- High interest in and enthusiastic about economic and financial market trends
Strategic Planning Specialist. Seniority Level
- Management Consulting
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.