KoreFusion - Strategy Consulting and M&A A
Strategy Consulting Analyst – Singapore. We’re excited by passionate and motivated applicants who have a genuine interest in financial technology.
KoreFusion is a boutique global Strategy Consulting and M&A Advisory firm that partners with the international fintech, payments and financial services industries.
With a presence across North America, Latin America, and Asia, the company works with leading global brands, governments/regulators, venture-backed fintechs, and the investment community including Banks and PE and VC funds.
Examples of recent engagements include supporting a global payment processor identify acquisition targets in the U.S. and Latin America, conducting the strategic and business due diligence of a leading fintech that was being acquired by a top-tier private equity firm, and developing the go-to-market strategy for a commercial payments platform expanding into Southeast Asia and Europe.
Strategy Consulting Analyst – Singapore
As a boutique and dynamic company, KoreFusion is able to understand and anticipate trends and innovations in the Payments and Financial Technology industries and translate that knowledge into pragmatic guidance.
The company works across a wide range of geographies and market segments—from the highly advanced and affluent, to the emerging and unbanked – and prides itself on providing high touch engagement to its clients, who love the creativity and subject matter expertise the company brings to its relationships.
KoreFusion offers unique insights across two primary business lines:
§ Business and Strategic Advisory Services: KoreFusion works with executive teams of both established companies and venture-backed firms to help them think through their most critical management decisions about business growth and strategic priorities.
Our services include corporate strategy, business unit strategy, new product development and launch, build/buy/partner analysis, market expansion and go-to-market strategy and board support, among others.
§ M&A Advisory Services: KoreFusion works with investors when conducting analysis and due diligence on investments and acquisitions in the payments and financial technology industries. Services include business and strategic due diligence, competitive intelligence, sell-side preparation, IPO Support, and target identification, among others.
We also serve as buy and sell-side advisors to leading companies across the financial services and fintech industry, globally.
Strategy Consulting Analyst . Position Description
KoreFusion is looking for a Strategy Consulting Analyst with interest in financial services, fintech, and payments to join its growing team in Asia. Preference is for Sinagpore.
The candidate will be expected to:
· Conduct research and analysis, and develop client presentations as part of consulting engagements
· Contribute to the firm’s production of intellectual capital
· Support business development efforts
· Support administrative and operational objectives
Strategy Consulting Analyst . This work will include researching and identifying trends and issues within the industry, as well as analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, conducting market interviews, and developing insightful conclusions and recommendations.
International travel will be needed, often upon short notice: expected 15%-30% of the time, but will vary with the firm’s and clients’ needs. (Current travel patterns are suspended due to COVID-19).
The ideal candidate has prior management/strategy consulting experience, preferably with exposure to the payments and financial services industry, and is looking for a more entrepreneurial opportunity with a growing global strategy firm that blends consulting and finance.
Strategy Consulting Analyst . We’re excited by passionate and motivated applicants who have a genuine interest in financial technology.
Desired Attributes/Qualifications include:
· Strong Research and Analytical Skills: The candidate should have experience and be comfortable conducting research, gathering and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and be able to distill complex strategic ideas into client-ready material.
· Language Fluency:Strategy Consulting Analyst . Fluent English (written and spoken); Hindi is a plus.
· Financial Fluency: The candidate should have experience reviewing and analyzing corporate reports and financial statements to generate salient insights. Strong Excel modeling experience is recommended.
· Strategic Mindset: Strategy Consulting Analyst . The candidate should enjoy engaging in strategic conversations and building developing strategic insights.
· Presentation Preparation: The candidate should be able to support the preparation of presentation materials as part of client deliverables as well as conferences. Fluency in working with PowerPoint is required.
· Organized and Self-Motivated: The candidate should be a self-starter who is able to work on their own as well as in small groups, across multiple projects and deliverables. They should be mature enough to structure and execute their own work stream while providing regular updates to the firm’s managers/partners.
· Responsiveness: The candidate should be flexible (as we work on multiple time zones and weekend work is sometimes required), and able to adapt to fast changes in the work program, able to respond to urgent requests from management and clients. The ability to prioritize and multitask is critical.
· Humility and a Sense of Humor: As a small firm, we have a flat organization and hierarchy. We take an all hands on deck approach to how we operate.
Strategy Consulting Analyst . We are looking for people that fit our unique culture – who do quality work with minimal oversite, who enjoy working with other people, who are not afraid to take and defend a position but that are also willing to reassess those positions
based on new information and who aren’t afraid to laugh at and learn from speedbumps and rough roads during the project delivery process. We value free-thinkers.
- Management Consulting
Strategy Consulting Analyst
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.