KAFD Development & Management Company
Strategy Management Office Director (Saudi National) – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Responsible to manage the articulation and the execution of KAFD’s strategy and business plans as well as the process of translating strategy into functional targets.
- Responsible to manage the articulation and the execution of KAFD’s strategy and business plans as well as the process of translating strategy into functional targets. The position is also in charge to ensure strategic and business planning processes are effective, continuously improved and the key performance indicators are set, measured and achieved.
Strategy Management Office Director (Saudi National) – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Directs the development and monitoring of strategic planning process to ensure that KAFD strategy is defined, cascaded and measured effectively.
- Manages the articulation/ updates of KAFD’s vision, mission, mandate and strategic plan.
- Directs the development and execution of feasibility studies and analysis in order to obtain input for strategic direction planning.
- Brings an external lens that leverages a variety of market research, business intelligence, and ideas to develop winning strategies.
- Identifies short term and long term strategic objectives and initiatives in line with KAFD’s strategy.
- Develops KAFD’s scorecard including strategic key performance indicators and targets.
- Collaborates with various functions to define their objectives and business plans to ensure the cascading of overall corporate strategy.
- Cascades KAFD’s strategic plans and scorecards to divisional/ functional level in order to determine the function’s responsibilities, scorecard and KPI.
- Oversees and tracks the performance of the divisions on a regular basis, ensuring the proper implementation of strategic objectives and achievement of set targets.
- Plays a role in piloting and launching ideas that are approved for exploration and/or implementation.
- Creates innovative processes, products, and solutions in anticipation of trends. Activities may cover both innovation in products and services offered to clients as well as innovation in internal processes.
- Performs any other tasks assigned by direct manager.
Strategy Management Office Director. Qualifications Required:
Preferred Educational Qualifications & Professional Certifications
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- MBA preferred.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Fluency in Arabic preferred (written and spoken)
Strategy Management Office Director. Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to think strategically, to define and establish a long term vision, then own and drive that to reality over time.
- Very strong understanding of business strategies and drivers.
- Demonstrated skills in fact-based analysis, presentation, and interpersonal interaction.
- Excellent communications skills with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions, with a willingness to challenge when necessary.
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Management.
- Customer focused passionate drive to delight KAFD customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
Strategy Management Office Director. Professional Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in strategy, preferably in real estate sector, with a minimum of 4 years in management position.
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.