International Suppliers and Contractors Inc.
Supply Chain Coordinator – Quebec, Canada. He/she will be responsible for a variety of tasks working across various departments in a fast-paced environment. If you enjoy multitasking, this role is for you!
The Supply Chain Coordinator will play an important operational role within the organization. He/she will be responsible for a variety of tasks working across various departments in a fast-paced environment. If you enjoy multitasking, this role is for you!
Supply Chain Coordinator – Quebec, Canada
- Utilize sales forecasts, sales orders, on-hand inventory and warehouse constraints to develop replenishment strategies for all stock items
- Collaborate with Sales and Operations to understand active products, long-term market strategies and business plans
- Work in collaboration with Sales to communicate backorders, in-stock dates and item availability while depleting inventory for slow moving and discontinued items
- Maintain planning parameters including safety stock levels, vendor minimum order quantity and lead times
- Generate and manage purchase orders for stock items from all vendors and ensure proper documentation is received
- Coordinate the pickup and delivery of containers from the port to the warehouse in a cost-efficient manner
- Plan the delivery of customer orders and ensure they are delivered according to their instructions
- Dispatch truck drivers and ensure their route is optimized
- Oversea warehouse activities with the warehouse manager to ensure efficient usage of personnel
- Control and log the maintenance and repairs of all equipment including forklifts, trucks, trailers and machinery
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the ERP system and business processes
- Prepare reports for management and sales team
Supply Chain Coordinator. Education
Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or related field combined with directly related experience
Supply Chain Coordinator. Experience and Competencies
- Previous experience in the distribution industry is preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Be able to work effectively in a team environment;
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong listening skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP software
- Fully bilingual
Supply Chain Coordinator. Seniority Level
- Supply Chain
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.