Supply Chain Manager – Doha, Qatar. The Supply Chain Manager will directly report to the Senior Management and will be responsible for managing a team of 20+ supply chain employees.
Al Mutla Trading W.L.L
Al Mutla Trading is a privately owned, Qatar-based trading and distribution company. We are part of Al Mutla Group of Companies.
The company specialises in the sourcing, marketing and distribution of products in the Qatari market. The company’s business operations focus on consumer goods and food & beverages. We are in the business to eliminate local market gaps and in doing so fulfil the demands of Qatari consumers.
Supply Chain Manager – Doha, Qatar
Al Mutla Trading is looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and managing the company’s overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximise the process efficiency and productivity.
The Supply Chain Manager will directly report to the Senior Management and will be responsible for managing a team of 20+ supply chain employees. In addition, the Supply Chain Manager will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with manufacturers whose products Al Mutla Trading supplies and distributes.
Supply Chain Manager. Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Based on company direction set by Senior Management, plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy to maximize manufacturer/end-seller satisfaction at optimum cost
- Determine key supply chain KPIs for the company
- Plan, manage, and coordinate all activities including training, setting objectives and manage the duties for each member of supply chain team
- Collaborate and work effectively with Al Mutla Trading sales team to determine most cost-effective distribution solution to transport products
- Work with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate to import products from outside Qatar
- Analyse supply chain data to suggest solutions for supply chain process improvements
- Identify process bottlenecks and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Implement and review safety and quality processes within company’s supply chain
- Build and maintain strong relationships with manufacturers’ supply chain teams
Supply Chain Manager. Skills required
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and adapts to challenges
- Strong team player and people manager
- Strong data analysis with ability to analyse large and complex data sets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Supply Chain Manager. Experience and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5+ years
- Varied experience covering areas such as supply chain, logistics, warehouse management, international freight, preferably within the food & beverage sector or distribution company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Able to use supply chain management software such as SAP preferred
- Valid Qatari driving licence
- Good verbal and written English, with Arabic and other languages a plus
This is a full-time position. Al Mutla Trading offers competitive salaries including bonuses as well as possibilities for overtime pay. In addition, we provide housing support, return ticket to home country and other benefits. Al Mutla Trading takes pride in training and developing the careers of its employees and promotes strong performing employees.
Supply Chain Manager. Application submission
Closing date for applications is 3rd July 2020.
Kindly submit your CV to email@example.com with Job Title in the email subject.
All applicants must have valid Qatari visa and should be ready to transfer and start immediately.
Al Mutla Trading W.L.L is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Import & Export
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.