Systems Engineer – Singapore. We invite interested and qualified applicants to submit resume for consideration. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Primarily responsible for all IT infrastructure that the company required for business operations. This includes (but is not limited to) networking for the local (LAN), wireless networks, telecommunications (PABX, VOIP system) and internet connections, servers and storage, backups, security systems: anti-malware, firewalls etc.
Systems Engineer – Singapore
- Provide technical support and advice to users on systems-related issues or queries
- Investigate and resolve technical issues encountered by users
- Work with IT vendors for maintenance and technical service
- Configure and install equipment managed by the IT team. This includes (but is not limited to) WMS system, computer hardware, peripherals, software, mobile devices and desktop phones
- Review opportunities to apply new technologies or other solutions to address challenges faced by the operations and business services
- Provide end-to-end project management for IT management service delivery, infrastructure, security and backup related projects
- Ensure the uptime, performance and security of the servers
- Hardware and software inventory and hardware refreshment
- To provide 24×7 support call standby based on the duty roster
Systems Engineer. Job Requirements:
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Min 3 years of experience in network & server services in Windows environment (2008-2016 and office 365)
- MCSE and MCSA certification would be an advantage
- Prior experience in is also required in SQL database, Microsoft desktop, server operating systems, networking and security concepts, and proficiency with Microsoft office applications preferred
- Familiar with Symantec Backup Exec, Veeam Backup, Acronis Backup
- Administer network devices e.g. Cisco routers, firewall, IPS, switches, etc.
- Familiar with LAN, WAN, Windows Server Active Directory domain services administration, troubleshooting, health check and fine-tuning, Nimble and SAN
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skill
- Strong project management skills and able to multitask and work independently
Systems Engineer. We invite interested and qualified applicants to submit resume for consideration. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.