Talent Acquisition – London, United Kingdom . The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work.
Talent Acquisition – London, United Kingdom
This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
Talent Acquisition. Responsibilities
- Partner with your assigned business unit and ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
- Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, including headcount planning, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Plan and drive recruitment process based on business requirements; includes sourcing and screening candidates, managing the end-to-end recruitment process through the offer stage.
- Be the ambassador of TikTok organizational culture, plan and implement organizational culture activities.
- Take care of HR operation activities: on-boarding of new employees, driving employee engagement agenda, and leaving process.
- Manage employee disciplinary issues and provide advice to business leaders on ways to manage each case.
Talent Acquisition. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 3-8 years of HR working experience.
- Experience in E-commerce or the Internet industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong command of the English, Chinese language skills will be a plus
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in talent acquisition, employee relations, and performance management.
- High EQ and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, diligent and responsive, resilient and can adapt to changes quickly.
Talent Acquisition. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services
- Human Resources
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.