Talent Manager – Hobart, Australia. If you’re searching for a workplace that values creative expression, delights in technical challenges, thrives on collaboration and rewards effort and drive, you’ve found it.
We’re Savage, the development company behind the multi-award-winning industry leading art application, Procreate.
Talent Manager – Hobart, Australia
Savage is a fun and inclusive employer dedicated to help you do the best work of your life alongside a diverse and collaborative team, leading our talent acquisition program. Our vibrant and creative workplace culture is a vital part of our success.
We’re looking for someone hands-on who can build our talent acquisition program from the ground up, establishing systems and processes along the way.
Talent Manager. Your responsibilities will include:
– Hands-on execution of 20+ new hires over the next 12 months, encompassing software engineering, design, product, customer care and more;
– Building a talent brand that will enable us to attract great people from all over the world;
– Establishing an amazing candidate journey and experience;
– Creating internal systems and processes to help us identify, engage with and select amazing talent.
Talent Manager. We want you to be:
– Passionate about building a long-term career in recruitment;
– Experienced in either agency or in-house recruitment, or a mix;
– Savvy in hiring and marketing to software engineers and designers;
– Well-versed in engaging with outstanding talent;
– Creative in some way, whether in design, music, food or something else;
– A caring and conscientious team player with a genuine interest in people.
Talent Manager. Savage offers:
– An independent and highly successful business with a strong focus on quality;
– An opportunity to help shape a business that has every venture capital firm in the world knocking on the door to invest. This high-visibility role will make your career.
– A vibrant community with millions of artists around the world;
– A creative and flexible working environment with a inclusive culture;
– The ability to work closely with our founders and build something completely new;
– An above-market compensation package;
This role is based in Tasmania’s thriving North Hobart precinct, and will require the successful candidate to be based locally, or willing to relocate.
If all this excites you and aligns with your career goals and passions, we’d love to have a chat with you.
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.