Team Lead – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We are looking for a Team Lead to join our growing family. Come home and start your #BeHappier journey with TDCX today!
Team Lead – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Top reasons to work here:
- Attractive Remuneration (Fixed, variables & benefits)
- Comprehensive Insurance & Medical coverage
- Premium workspaces
- Career Development Program
- Fast Track Career Progression
- Walk A Mile –Job rotation & Enrichment
- Engagement & Recognition Programs like appreciation day, digitalized games and contest, free food day, raffles, birthday treats, anniversary gifts, and much more!
- Wellness & Health Program
- Diverse & Inclusion culture
- Employee Assistance Program (Counselling)
- Staff Appreciation & Recognition Programs
Team Lead. What is your mission?
As aTeam Lead, you will be working with our ePaymentAccount to deliver #happier customer experience. The Lead is responsible for managing a team that provides personal and efficient solutions for our client’s payment services.
You are also required to perform these job functions:
- Ensure employee happiness by creating team connection, communicating direction and goals, providing regular performance feedback and developing members of the team to ensure career growth.
- Act as primary owner of team workflows (how customer issues are routed and resolved); have a working knowledge of all workflows and train and coach employees to ensure they are followed.
- Constantly evaluate workflows and find ways for them to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Understand the top user issues and make recommendations to improve client products and policies; support team in being the voice of the customer to the rest of the company.
- Drive team to meet and exceed metrics expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- Able to balance and prioritize the above based on seasonality and the needs of customers, team and client.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDCX.
Team Lead. Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Experience in working with customers, preferably in a leadership role.
- Experience leading, inspiring and motivating others to meet goals and metrics.
- Strong Analytical skills; Able to tell astory with data and metrics.
- Works well in ambiguity and embraces the adventure!
- Able and willing to work on a rotational shift pattern, which will include weekends.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
- Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely with fluency in English.
- Information Services
- Management Consulting
- Project Management
To apply for this job please visit smardart.com.