When attending a conference, you prefer the technical-track over the managerial one?
Do you enjoy leadership roles that require your in-depth technical know-how?
You prefer spending time at home over commuting and business travel?
Team Lead Remote – $100K/year – Kuwait City, KW
Then this is the job for you…!
In our organization, the manager role is different than at most companies. It is not a project management or task assignment role, it is not an HR management role, and it is not an agile scrum master role.
You will not waste your time on such non-technical activities. In our company, you will use your deep technical competence (that only technical stars can have!) to continually improve the code/work quality of your team.
If you used to be the best software developer on your team, and you love coaching others on how to improve and grow their technical skills, then our environment enables you to move into management without having to trade in your love of code for project plans and politics.
Our workforce is composed of the top 1% of developers from all around the world. That annoying feeling that everyone is holding you back by moving too slowly will be gone in no time! Working with super-smart high pace developers enables you to build a dream-team with exceptional quality & performance.
Joining us is a great career move! Within a quarter, you’ll become a Remote Engineering Manager that exceeds the global standards of any company out there.
Team Lead Remote. What You Will Be Doing
- Deep dive into work of your team, review the code and other work submitted by your team – to find work that can be done better
- Coach your team members on real examples, how to increase quality of their work
- Deep dive into technical issues, identify and resolve the real root cause of the problems
- Drive a continuous improvement process – introduce new tools & automations based on real data analysis, prepare POCs for VP acceptance
Team Lead Remote. What You Won’t Be Doing
Task assignment & task prioriorities decisions for your team (we have it automated)
Attending endless, not productive meetings about business analysis or priorities
Hiring new team members or any other HR-related tasks
Team Lead Remote. Team Lead Key Responsibilities
- Lead a fully distributed remote development team composed of the top 1% of global talent
- Upgrade the quality of work produced by your team by showing them how to make it better quality
- Improve the productivity of your team by introducing new tools & automations
- Drive the development of applications from our broad portfolio of B2B SaaS AWS products
Team Lead Remote. Basic Requirements
- 5+ years as a hands-on software developer or architect
- Additional 3+ years as a technical lead, hands-on team-lead or a chief architect working very close to the technology
- Great at doing deep code review to find quality improvement opportunities within the code
- Demanding high standards – continuously increasing your team’s work quality & performance
- Great at introducing new tools & automations to improve your team’s quality
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests and CI/CD pipelines
- Strong computer science fundamentals in system design, data structures, algorithms
Team Lead Remote. Nice-to-have Requirements
- Hands-on cloud development experience
- Experience in building and delivering enterprise-grade SaaS products
Team Lead Remote. About Crossover
Crossover has been a pioneer of the remote work model since our inception in 2010 – helping thousands of people find great work opportunities. We focus on full-time, long-term work – not short-term “gigs” or freelancing side jobs. Most of our positions are within a large and growing portfolio of software companies. Since we focus on remote work, our openings can be filled globally and pay standardized compensation rates, regardless of where you choose to live.
Join the thousands of professionals that have partnered with Crossover to explore new opportunities and find their dream job. Go to www.crossover.com/testimonials to read their stories. Better yet, write your own story!
Team Lead Remote. What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Team Lead Remote.Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3879-KW-KuwaitCi-TeamLead.005
Team Lead Remote. Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Business Development
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.