Technical Officer – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially.
ADNOC Group Overview:
ADNOC is one of the world’s leading energy producers, and a primary catalyst for the growth and diversification of the United Arab Emirates.
Our diverse family of more than 50,000 employees is made up of over 100 different nationalities. People from different backgrounds, with unique perspectives and wide-ranging skillsets, who share a collective responsibility: to enable and accelerate progress, both here in the UAE and across the globe.
Technical Officer – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Here at ADNOC, we go beyond business as usual. We do things differently, challenge convention, and embrace new ways of thinking. This is what defines and differentiates us.
By working together every day, we’re bringing energy to life. Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) was established on the 27th November 1971 to operate in all areas of the oil and gas industry in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Since its establishment, ADNOC has steadily enhanced its competitive position through its sound business interest in 18 specialist subsidiary and joint venture companies in addition to educational institutions, known as the ADNOC Group of Companies. Technical Officer
Today, ADNOC manages and oversees oil production of more than 3.1 million barrels per day (bpd), ranking it amongst the top ten oil
and gas producing companies in the world. In the last few years, significant achievements have been made in the expansion and development of gas fields to meet the growing needs and development plans of Abu Dhabi, and in our bid to support the Abu Dhabi Economic Vision 2030, which seeks diversification of Abu Dhabi’s energy supplies.
ADNOC is committed to recruiting the best talent the UAE has to offer, and accordingly UAE Nationals will be preferred. All expressions of interest will be treated confidentially. Technical Officer
Render technical administrative support to the assigned department in various matters related to documentation, contracts administration, data gathering, periodic reporting and internal & external coordination with concerned parties
Technical Officer . Job Specific Accountabilities
· Creates, updates and maintains an electronic Document Management Structure in a systematic manner for Test Results, Studies, Reports, Logs, maintenance records. Co-ordinate with Information Technology Department for further enhancement, with emphasis on monthly routine ships data records and department planners update .
· Assists superintendents Team in the compiling / preparation of MDRS’s, vessel Drydocking / repairs preparation, and tender documents for various call-out basis and permanent contracts, also follows up with the respective inter-division Officers to ensure the timely issue of Contract Requisition/ Service Orders and Purchase Requests, invoices and other services.
· Compiles all ships mail on regular basis for further dispatch to vessel in timely manner for delivery at next convenient port, and receives ships documents for distribution in addressed manner.
· Provides a central point of collecting routine contracts invoices and initiating data entry within ERP system for further payment / settlement processing and common PR creation as required. Relevant Electronic Data replication consistency required for Condition Maintenance. Technical Officer
· Carries out the collection, archiving, and typing of all reports and correspondence of the Department and ensures their accuracy and comparison completed in shared folders.
· Controls the Department’s central filing system which includes KPI records update and technical analysis. Maintains the common network drive updated with all relevant files and folders from the vessels.
· Coordinates with Human Resources/Training Coordinator on all issues related to the department employees leave duty/resumption, attendance/rest and training program and maintain the up to date records. Technical Officer
· Compiles & edits Departments periodical management reports, which includes Departmental Objectives, Business Plan, Quality Progress, and Integrity Assessment Reports.
· Archives project, inspection records in accordance with Document Retention Procedures.Technical Officer
Completion of Secondary education followed by two year’s formal training in engineering or technical discipline or Technical Diploma.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
- Around 2 years total work experience on board ships as engineer or on similar shore discipline
- Understanding of aspects of the maintenance and repair of Shipping
- MS Office computer programs and ERP
- Presentation and reporting skills added value.Technical Officer
· BSC or ND Certificate.
Technical Officer . TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- IT and skills and basic handling of Word / Excel / Powerpoint, etc.
- Data handling management and archiving skills
- Vessel budget handling skills.
- Oil & Energy
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.