Technical Operations Analyst – Markham, Canada. The Technical Operations Analyst will work with the customer and remotely monitor and manage the customer’s IT infrastructure environment.
NetEnrich was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in San Jose, California. NetEnrich was born from the idea that technology should serve business, and not the other way around.
From the very moment of our incorporation, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop new ideas, teams and services that deliver on that promise.
We believe that companies can do great things with technology that’s simple, efficient, effective and innovative. And that’s exactly what we provide.
NetEnrich is a pure-play provider of IT Infrastructure Management Services (IMS) to enterprise clients of all sizes and vertical market segments.
Our unique differentiation is a combination of an innovative proprietary automation platform, elastic shared services, and predictive analytics to drive IT optimization.
This is in stark contrast to traditional providers who take the approach of deploying people resources as the solution to enterprise IMS (Infrastructure Management Services) needs.
The Technical Operations Analyst will work with the customer and remotely monitor and manage the customer’s IT infrastructure environment. This position will work on various shifts as this environment will operate 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Technical Operations Analyst – Canada
For security clearance purposes, candidates must be Canadian Residents and have lived in Canada for the last five (5) consecutive years.
Technical Operations Analyst. Here’s what you will do!
- Provides technical support and acts as the first point of contact when customers have issues;
- Performs the initial analysis of customer events and re-create incidents in order to resolve issues and reduce issues;
- Provides support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone and other electronic medium;
- Monitors events generated from different monitoring systems (24*7*365);
- Troubleshoots problems, determines root cause and resolves issue to prevent reoccurrence;
- Manages and oversees the servers and backup jobs;
- Works with network carriers to resolve issues;
- Performs server patching and antivirus updates;
- Develops standard operating procedures with detailed resolution steps related to all the technologies;
- Develops scripts and assists in automating the routine tasks;
- Handles major incidents and critical outages and escalates when necessary.
Technical Operations Analyst. Here’s what you will need!
- A Technical degree or diploma with one to five (1-3) years of relevant experience in a customer focused function;
- Experience in ITIL knowledge and Scrum methodologies;
- Experience with Various Technologies:
- Operating Systems (Windows, Linux)- 1-3 years
- Network Switches, Routers, Firewall – 1-3 years
- Virtualization -1 years
- Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS) – 1-3 years
- Scripting experience (Python, Perl) – 1-3 years
- Storage and backup- 1-3 years
- Experience working in a 24 hours/7 days per week environment;
- Experience working in a small company environment;
Here’s what we offer you!
If you are motivated to succeed in an entrepreneurial start up environment, where you can “role up your sleeves”, be creative, provide solutions, have flexible work arrangements, work with a collaborative team to deliver superior customer service….this could be your next opportunity!
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.