Ryanair - Europe's Favourite Airline
Technical Recruiter – Work From Home Remote – Lisbon, PT
Ryanair Labs is dedicated to hiring top IT talent, where software developers can have the freedom to work on game changing projects that will have an impact on our business and on more than 150m people a year.
Our recruitment team have a big impact on the way we hire talent into Ryanair, from interviewing to on-boarding we are involved in every step of the way. The technical recruiter will hire in all areas of IT including; Software Development, BI&Data Analytics, Project Management, Infrastructure, and Quality Assurance.
The Head of Talent Acquisition is looking to recruit a bright and ambitious recruiter with a minimum of 1 year’s recruitment experience who is looking to move into a fast paced and exciting environment and who will play a strategic role within the team. This is a 6 month contract and is 100% working from home.
The role of a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Ryanair is anything but boring – We work in a fast paced, ever changing industry and we are looking to recruit an ambitious candidate who is looking to make a different and become a real recruitment business partner.
- Partner with hiring managers to deliver a high quality recruitment service
- Networking and pipelining future talent
- Branding, social media
- Selling the Ryanair success story to prospective candidates
- Taking part in interviews with hiring candidates
- Project based work
- Reporting of recruitment activity
- Travel to Dublin on an ad hoc basis to assist in interviews
Technical Recruiter. Requirements
- Desire to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Thinks outside the box
- Is bored of working in a conventional working environment
- Have a minimum of 1 years recruitment experience, either agency or in-house
- Team player
- Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
This role is a great opportunity for an ambitious, self-motivated In-House recruiter to work for Europe’s favourite airline. The successful candidate needs to learn fast and be well organised. And of course, working for an airline you will get the travel perks that go with the territory.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.