Technical Solutions Engineer, UK – Remote – United Kingdom.This position reports to our United Kingdom based offices; however, it is a remote position for an ideal candidate working and living in Switzerland
Provides front-line technical support for our software products.
Technical Solutions Engineer, UK – Remote – United Kingdom
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides front-line technical support for applications team
- Provides front-line technical support for end users
- Conducts software testing, installation, and un-installations
- Troubleshoots IT related issues
- Manages software and database migrations
- Advises customers on hardware and software configurations and implementation
- Provides support for employees for in-house technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (or eqivualent) in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent field.
- Valid Passport for International Travel
- Bi-lingual in English and either French or German
- Self-motivated and able to work in both individual and small-team environments
- Avid problem-solver who can think both methodically and, on your feet, simultaneously
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Windows and Windows Networking
- Experience in customer-facing roles
This position reports to our United Kingdom based offices; however, it is a remote position for an ideal candidate working and living in Switzerland
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- No, or limited physical effort required
- No, or limited exposure to physical risk
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment
Last Revision: October 11, 2019
- Information Technology
For Technical Solutions Engineer, UK in United Kingdom at Indica Labs
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Pension plan
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.