Technical Support Engineer Jobs – Singapore. Passionate with the technicalities behind softwares? Client support?
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be providing excellent client management/support experience and providing solutions according to their requirements.
Technical Support Engineer Jobs – Singapore
Location: East Area
About the Company
A leading provider in Securing Identity and Transactions in the Cyber World that enables individuals, organizations, and societies to build trust and identity assurance for powering productivity gain through digital identity and identity of things (IDoT)
Software expert and client facing? This is it!
Technical Support Engineer Jobs. Responsibilities;
- Deliver an exceptional client experience addressing issues; answering incoming inquiries, effectively applying problem solving techniques, and following issues through to their successful resolution
- Provide consistent, professional and high-quality client support on 24×7 basis
- Communicate and collaborate across teams and departments to help solve issues
- When requested, undertake all aspects of system implementation, support, and customization of solutions to meet the client requirements
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned
Technical Support Engineer Jobs. What are they offering;
- Basic Salary up to S$ 5,000
- Attractive Medical Coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related discipline.
- 1-2 years of working experience with good hands on experience in software application development implementation and support
- Good client management, organizational, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
Shortlisted candidates will undergo 1-2 rounds of Virtual Interview!
Interested candidates, kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No. 30157) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration No.: R1984607 (Radzi)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
- Customer Service
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.