Are you looking for an opportunity to learn and expand your tech skill set, and collaboratively achieve success for yourself, your team and your project?
Capita Secure Solutions and Services’ (SSS) complex rich web application, ControlWorks, provides unique solutions that make a difference to people’s lives, every hour of every day. It’s used by the emergency services around the UK and will be growing internationally from next year. It’s built using Typescript, React, Redux and CSS/SASS, while the server side is C# .NET using SQL and will be transitioning in to .NET Core and microservices in the future.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Right now, we’re recruiting a team to join us at our Bristol offices and become instrumental in driving this innovative product into the future.
- Helping to transform Public Contact, Control Room and Incident Management operations in a multi-channel, modular and mobile platform with deep integration and supporting data sources and systems
- Using the latest Agile approaches and use cutting edge technologies and techniques
- Writing great code and participating in development, design and architectural sessions and reviews
- Motivating stakeholders and team-mates with your passion and enthusiasm for technology
- Being a fully engaged, pro-active and collaborative member of your Scrum team
- Relevant qualifications to degree level, or appropriate equivalent industry experience
- Good knowledge of web development, with experience using Agile and Scrum an advantage
- A commitment to quality, together with an innovative, creative and productive approach to solving technical problems and a real drive for successful goal delivery
- An enthusiasm for code and all things technology
- Full stack or back end skills would be advantageous
- Typescript, C#, Redux/React and CSS are preferred but can also be learned on the job, so are not essential
About Capita Secure Solutions and Services
Capita Secure Solutions and Services is the UK’s leading provider of innovative, secure, resilient products and services for the emergency services, critical responders and national infrastructure providers. Our unique portfolio of products and solutions is built on over 30 years’ experience delivering and supporting mission-critical, secure solutions and continues to develop with ongoing investment, innovation and integration.
Capita Secure Solutions and Services are part of Capita Plc, the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. We support and improve the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences.
- Flexi-time available – contracted 37.5 hours a week with core hours between 10:00 am -12:00 pm (so you’re present for stand-ups), but your start / finish times can flex to suit your work/life balance.
- A competitive basic salary (depending on skills and experience)
- 23 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, discounted gym memberships, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – including discounts on leisure, travel, technology, fashion and food
- Paid time to volunteer in your community
- Dress-down dress code and Friday team drinks – we’re 2 minutes from Bristol’s main bars, as well as the largest street food market in the South West
- 10-minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads station
Of course, there’s also the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You’ll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors, and more than 400 offices in the UK and internationally.
That’s all adds up to a huge amount of opportunity to grow your career and learn new skills, and we’ll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you and your career.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, you can contact Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.