UI/UX Design Mentor (Part-Time/Remote). The OpportunitySpringboard runs an online, self-paced UI/UX Design Career Track in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community – the biggest strength of our programs – comprises some of the best experts in the field.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about UX and UI, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
UI/UX Design Mentor. The Program
- Completely online
- Students become proficient in UI/UX with the help of a curated online curriculum, an industry design project, and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is made up of 700+ hour expert-curated curriculum
- On average, students finish in 9 months
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into UI/UX Design
- Students have a weekly 30-minute checkin with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
UI/UX Design Mentor. You:
- are as passionate about teaching design as about design itself
- are proficient in the topics covered in our UI/UX Design Career Track (we are looking for designers who have equal experience in UI and UX)
- have at least 5 years of relevant work experience, and a high quality portfolio to showcasing your UI and UX skills
- are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins with students to help them set and achieve learning goals, answer subject matter questions, provide feedback on projects, and offer career advice
- Have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on visual/UI design, and be able to think on your feet quickly
- are empathetic and have excellent communication skills
UI/UX Design Mentor. Benefits:
- Membership in a rich community of expert mentors from great companies like AirBnB, Uber, Google, and Pivotal
- Change the lives of students in our program
- Help us revolutionize online education!
- Receive a monthly per-student honorarium
- Work at your convenience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high salaries around the world
check it out on our website Jobzey
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.