UX Writer Jobs – Helsinki, Finland> This is a full time position based in Helsinki but remote work can also be considered.
The Unity Editor Engagement team is looking for a UX Writer to join us in creating learning tutorials for Unity users. Our team’s mission is to help new users get started on their Unity learning journey and stay engaged over time.
You will join an international team of software developers and designers to produce learning content inside of the Unity Editor and on the web. Your work will help users through the onboarding and guide them on their Unity learning journey.
You will also over time help other content creators use our tools and create documentation, guidelines and define best practices.
UX Writer Jobs – Helsinki, Finland
This is a full time position based in Helsinki but remote work can also be considered.
UX Writer Jobs . Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing learning content, working closely with the team and partners to understand project requirements.
- Use data to analyse learn-content performance and make improvements accordingly.
- Create and maintain the tutorial tool descriptions, manuals and best practice guidelines.
- Be the Unity point of contact for other teams creating tutorials using the team tools.
- Work together with the development team to create and test new tutorial tool features.
UX Writer Jobs . Requirements
- Experience working as a Technical Writer or UX writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with content creation tools
- Interest in usability and learning design
UX Writer Jobs. Bonus Points
- Experience using Unity for content creation
- Interest in video games and game development
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals
UX Writer Jobs. Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world.
Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.
If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.